|Page (1) of 1 - 07/13/11||email article||print page|
Image Systems IBC 2011 Preview(July 13, 2011)
IMAGE SYSTEMS (Formerly Digital Vision)
IBC 2011 PREVIEW
Booth no: 7.A28
Image Systems unveils DI and restoration solutions
Image Systems will present end-to-end DI and restoration workflows with a range of products including the Golden Eye film scanners, Nucoda colour grading and finishing systems and Phoenix image media restoration and repackaging software solutions.
New for IBC 2011
DI grading, finishing and mastering - At IBC Image Systems will demonstrate its continued development of the Nucoda grading and finishing products with new features and support for digital cameras, editorial and VFX workflows and onset capabilities.
- Nucoda 2011.2 software - Including a host of new features the 2011.2 release delivers further enhancements to the creative colour toolset and post workflows:
- 64 bit application - providing increased performance and stability when using the latest large format digital cameras and image manipulation at 4K.
- Updated features for the latest Avid and Apple FCP editorial workflows including Avid 4:4:4 codec and ProRes support.
- Support for the latest RED Epic and ARRI ALEXA range of cameras, taking advantage of the Nucoda High Dynamic Range (HDR) toolset and OpenEXR workflows.
- Stereoscopic feature additions including a preview of new fix tools.
- Precision grading panel - Launched at NAB and now shipping to more than 50 customers worldwide, the next generation Precision control surface for the Nucoda grading solutions features five high resolution touch screens with unique menu navigation and toolset control.
- Avid Artist Color panel support - With increased demand for grading solutions for onset applications, boutique facilities and training and education providers, Image Systems' will be showcasing Avid Artist panel support for the Nucoda Fuse grading software. This new integrated package will allow a new generation of colourists the opportunity to access the leading Nucoda grading tools and FX. This joint solution will be presented on both the Image Systems (7.A28) and Avid stands (7.J20) during the show.
Film and video restoration, repackaging and archive - For the first time Image Systems will be showcasing unique film and video restoration workflows with its Golden Eye range of film scanners and Phoenix restoration software solutions.
- Phoenix 2011.2 software - Image Systems' complete restoration, re-mastering and repackaging software solutions have a host of new features on show at IBC including:
- 64bit application - providing significantly increased processing performance when using multiple fix and enhancement passes using tools such as DVO Clarity, the foremost digital and film noise reducer.
- With high demand for video material restoration and archive, Phoenix will showcase the new integrated DVO toolset for handling interlaced video and film materials.
- Golden Eye Film Scanners
- Golden Eye III - Previewed at NAB this year, IBC will mark the European launch of Image Systems' next-generation of high-resolution Golden Eye film scanner for DI and high end restoration. With a high-quality LED light source providing unparalleled image quality, previously unavailable at this price point, the Golden Eye III scanner will be showcased with Nucoda Film Master and Phoenix Finish software solutions for end-to-end DI and restoration workflows.
- Golden Eye Archiver - In conjunction with the Phoenix range of software, the Golden Eye Archiver has been developed specifically to provide affordable, multi-format film scanning for high volume archive facilities.
# # #
Tel: +1 (818) 769-8111
Contact: Kate Ford
Tel: +44 (0) 1932 240001
151 Wardour Street
Related Keywords:Image Systems, Digital Vision, IBC 2011, post production, DI, restoration, Phoenix, Nucoda, Film Master, Precision Grading Panel, Avid, RED
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved