|Page (1) of 1 - 09/28/11||email article||print page|
INT Releases INTViewer 4.3 Update to Its Unique Data Visualization Platform for Upstream E&P(September 28, 2011)
Houston, TX (PRWEB) September 28, 2011
INT announced today the general availability of INTViewer 4.3, the latest version of its innovative data visualization application and development platform for seismic analysis in the Upstream Exploration and Production (E&P) industry. INTViewer 4.3 is easy-to-learn, supports large data sets, and reduces preparation time to share data and analysis results with peers, management, and partners.
Highlights for this new release include:
- Visualization of log curves and markers in well log windows from LAS 2.0 and 3.0 files
- 3D visualization of log curves and markers
- Well trajectories can be displayed in XSection windows
- Content of map windows can be exported to Google Earth via Kmz export
- Corner point geometries of seismic volumes can be detected automatically during indexing
- Prestack volumes can be visualizaed in 3D for more than one ensemble key
- Outline of a seismic map can be exported as an arbitrary line and also saved in the KML format for use in Google Earth
- DXF files can be visualized in GIS layers
- Improved support for 3D visualization of Gocad datasets.
- Enhance API to develop custom plug-ins for well data
INTViewer is a visualization solution for use on virtually any Windows, Mac, Linux, or UNIX operating system and is designed for multiple environments including laptops, workstations or visualization centers. INTViewer also provides a standards-based, extendable architecture based upon the powerful Netbeans Rich Client Platform. Featuring a comprehensive API for access and control of menus, data, and custom displays, INTViewer can be used as a framework for geoscientists who wish to customize the application by adding proprietary plug-ins and utilities. For more information about INTViewer, visit http://www.int.com/intviewer.
INT is a leading supplier of graphics software components for data visualization in Upstream E&P and other technical industries. Our products include open and expandable visualization software, visualization software development components, and software development services. INT solutions support Java, C++, and .NET environments. For more information about INT, visit http://www.int.com or e-mail intinfo(at)int(dot)com.
INT, the INT logo, and INTViewer are trademarks of Interactive Network Technologies, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Google Earth is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/9/prweb8830361.htm.
Related Keywords:fishing industry, energy and resource, alternative energy, oil and gas - downstream activities, oil and gas - upstream activities, energy (general), energy, cinema industry, radio industry, television industry, music industry, process industry, renewable energy, energy saving, energy resources, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), engineering, instrument engineering, heavy engineering, manufacturing and engineering, design and engineering, computer crime, market research, research and development, medical research,