|Page (1) of 1 - 09/07/11||email article||print page|
IMSI/Design Updates Free TurboViewer for iPad and iPhone(September 07, 2011)
NOVATO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/07/11 -- IMSI®/Design, the developer of TurboCAD®, the #1 best-selling CAD in retail, today announced an update for TurboViewer 1.0.5, a free app that allows fast viewing of native 3D DWG files on iPad®.
Updated TurboViewer features include:
- Support for 15 localized languages:
- Chinese (simplified)
- Improved multi-touch navigation while panning, zooming, and orbiting
- Memory usage optimization
Other TurboViewer features include:
- Fast native 2D and 3D .DWG (Autodesk® AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT®) and .DXF viewing
- Unique time-savers: Able to navigate full-screen preview during file load; Cancel errant file load
- Restore saved AutoCAD views to quickly display the best vision of your design
- Supports AutoCAD linetypes to maintain visual fidelity as intended
- Autosense 2D or 3D drawings to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
- Doesn't require Internet connection for remote field work
"We built TurboViewer from the ground up for iPad and iPhone... but what we've found is TurboViewer may be the fastest 2D and 3D drawing viewer on any platform," stated Royal Farros, Chairman and CEO of IMSI/Design.
Availability and Pricing
IMSI/Design is the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). With over 15 million products sold since 1988, IMSI/Design products include the award-winning TurboCAD®, DoubleCAD, DesignCAD, TurboFLOORPLAN, Renditioner, and TurboViewer families of precision design applications for desktop and mobile. Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.
© 2011 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI, TurboCAD, and DoubleCAD are trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. Apple, iPad, iPhone, and App Store are trademarks of Apple. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. DWG, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD LT are trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: IMSI/Design, CAD,Internet/Web,Display,Internet,Phone OS,Anim,CAD/CAM/CAE,CAD/CAM,autocad,Dassault Systemes,TurboCAD,Marketwire, Inc.,Apple Computer,Internet Technology,Internet,Other,