|Page (1) of 1 - 05/08/03||email article||print page|
IDG Updates CreativePro LineupNew audio conference track added; Apple and Macromedia to deliver feature presentations
The Macworld CreativePro Conference is targeted specifically to Macintosh creative professionals, focusing on video, print, audio and Web production technologies and techniques. According to IDG, an Apple executive will address attendees July 16 at 9:30 a.m. Norm Meyrowitz, president of Macromedia Products (who also oversees Director, Shockwave, Dreamweaver and Flash), will speak the same day at 3:00 p.m.
Also added to the CreativePro lineup is an audio track developed by Apple. Sessions will include:
- The Vision of Audio in Mac OS X
- ProTools 6 for Mac OS X
- Advanced Editing with Emagic Logic for Mac OS X
- High Level Functions of DJ/Remix Applications within Mac OS X
- The Guitar in the World of Mac OS X
- Surround Production with MOTU DP4 for Mac OS X
- Utilizing Mac OS X Audio Units in Recording and Live Performance
- Audio Restoration and Enhancement of Existing Content.
Sessions are open to all registered attendees. A complete conference lineup is available at http://www.macworldexpo.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:IDG Updates CreativePro Lineup
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved