|Page (1) of 1 - 10/27/09||email article||print page|
Hybrid IPsec / SSL VPN Gateway for Linux Operating SystemsNCP Secure Enterprise Server Provides More Options for IT Administrators (October 27, 2009)
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/27/09 -- NCP engineering GmbH today announced the availability of software-based NCP Secure Enterprise Server for Linux operating systems. As a hybrid IPsec and SSL gateway, the server controls and monitors all VPN connections to and from the central data network, and ensures that end-users can securely connect from any device to the network with powerful encryption, a dynamic personal firewall, strong authentication, and one-time password and public key infrastructure support.
The NCP Secure Enterprise Server 8.0 features an easy-to-use Web interface, which presents a comprehensive view of critical VPN parameters, such as workload, IPsec and SSL tunnels and transferring rates -- all in real time -- to network administrators. Unique to NCP engineering, the gateway provides one plug-in for full remote network access. It ensures that IT staff can configure and manage all VPN components -- from the clients to the High Availability (HA) servers -- through a single console.
- With the NCP Secure Enterprise Server administrators are able to maintain network speeds and run up to 10,000 concurrent VPN sessions. The new 8.0 version of the server is also highly scalable, enabling enterprises to easily tailor and upgrade the VPN.
- The NCP Secure Enterprise Server supports the industry's widest variety of platforms, including, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, XP Prof. and 2000 and any IPsec client-enabled device, including the iPhone.
- The server can be completely integrated with the NCP Secure Enterprise Management System for extensive installations.
- For more information about the NCP Secure Enterprise Server, please visit http://www.ncp-e.com/en/solutions/vpn-products/secure-enterprise-solution/secure-enterprise-server.html.
- For complete technical specifications and features please visit the company's Web site at http://tinyurl.com/nbv9ob.
- Reach NCP on its blog or on Twitter, and subscribe via RSS Feed.
- To learn more about Linux, please visit http://www.linux.org/.
NCP engineering, Linux, IPsec, SSL, VPN, gateway, enterprise server
Headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, NCP engineering helps IT network managers secure data transmission in public networks and across the Internet. Organizations that employ remote access, mobile computing, teleworking and e-commerce throughout the world rely on NCP for key secure communications technology including Remote Access, IP-Routing, VPN and Firewall solutions, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Network Access Control (NAC). The firm is devoted to avoiding vendor-lock for customers through regular compatibility testing and full integration with PKI-Infrastructures, as well as support for two-factor authentication on end-devices. NCP serves North American customers through a network of technology, reseller and VAR, and OEM partners, including WatchGuard and Astaro.
NCP engineering GmbH
+49 911 99 68 151
Beth Brenner / Nicole Miscioscia
+1 617 960 9875
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: NCP engineering, IPsec, Linux, VPN, Gateway, Server, Enterprise, network, administrators, 64-bit, Computer Technology, Internet, Business Issues, Mobile Devices, Management, Network Administrators, Windows, Linux, Unix, Linux, Germany, Marketwire, Apple Computer, Internet Technology, Computer Science, Internet,