|Page (1) of 1 - 02/28/12||email article||print page|
Hunley Hotel Scores a Hole-in-One With Infor10 SoftBrands HMS in the CloudDeployment of Hotel Management System (HMS) Set to Boost Visibility and Profitability for Luxury Hotel & Golf Venue (February 28, 2012)
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/28/12 -- SoftBrands today announced that luxury golf venue Hunley Hotel & Golf Club has chosen a cloud-based delivery of Infor10 SoftBrands HMS, a comprehensive hotel management system. Planned to go live in March 2012, Hunley is the first UK site to deploy Infor10 SoftBrands HMS in the cloud. The application will integrate multiple functions across hotel, restaurant and conference operations, helping Hunley to optimize guest services and maximize profitability. In addition, Infor10 SoftBrands HMS will deliver improved reporting and enhance financial management at the hotel.
- Hunley Hotel & Golf Club, a 30-room hotel with 29 golf holes including the championship Morgans course, has selected Infor10 SoftBrands HMS, delivered as a service in the cloud.
- Infor10 SoftBrands HMS replaces an unreliable legacy system that hindered visibility of the entire business, and could not provide the granular level of reporting needed to deliver effective management information and decision-making.
- Infor10 SoftBrands HMS will help Hunley report on KPIs such as occupancy and revenue per room, identify key revenue streams across both the hotel and restaurant operations, and improve financial management and profitability.
- Operational management components of SoftBrands HMS will enable Hunley Hotel to take advantage of social marketing channels such as Twitter, Facebook and popular review sites.
- Hunley chose to deploy the application in the cloud to reduce the administrative and IT burden of hosting and maintaining the application on site; lower upfront capital expenditure; and create the opportunity for easier upgrades.
- The Infor10 ION technology within SoftBrands HMS will enable Hunley to quickly and easily integrate the application with its restaurant point of sale (POS) application, Squirrel.
- Remote, web-based access to Infor10 SoftBrands HMS was also a key factor in the decision as it supports mobile working practices.
- Available both on-premise and in the cloud as SaaS, Infor10 SoftBrands HMS provides the flexibility to help meet the needs of many hospitality venues, from a five-star resort chain to a local bed and breakfast.
Hunley Hotel & Golf Club Quote
"With a 30-room hotel and restaurant operation to manage, as well as conference faciltities and a championship golf course, we have a diverse set of revenue streams and a wide array of business processes to manage. However, the visibility facilitated by Infor10 Softbrands HMS, combined with social media capabilities and ease-of-use, role based interfaces, will ensure that we maximize profitability across the entire business," said Elliot Hamilton, CEO, Hunley Hotel & Golf Club. "Furthermore, the integration with our restautant systems, 24-hour support and ability to access the system remotely are all huge benefits of the application."
"Through deploying Infor10 Softbrands HMS in the cloud, companies can benefit from both improved profitability through better management of different revenue streams, and lower TCO," said Wolfgang Emperger, RVP Sales Europe, Africa & India, Softbrands. "The flexibility of the solution enables companies such as Hunley access to the very latest technology quickly, securing competitive advantage in a tough marketplace."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- SoftBrands Hospitality Solutions - www.infor.com/solutions/hospitality/
- Infor10 Hospitality - www.infor.com/industries/hospitality/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
SoftBrands is a division of Lawson Software, Inc., which is an Infor affiliate. SoftBrands has more than 10,000 properties worldwide using its Hotel Management Software Solutions. For more information, please visit www.infor.com/solutions/hospitality/.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: SoftBrands, HMS, Hunley, Hotel, Cloud, Africa, India, Marketwire, Inc., , Sports, Financial, Business, Championship, Golf, india,