|Page (1) of 1 - 04/26/12||email article||print page|
HotelTonight Launches Popular Booking App for CanadaLast-Minute Hotel Deals Now Available in Toronto and Vancouver for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android (April 26, 2012)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/26/12 --
Core News Facts:
- HotelTonight, the last-minute hotel booking app, today announced the availability of its apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android in Canada with initial hotel offerings in Toronto and Vancouver.
- Notable hotels in these destinations include:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto
- Thompson Toronto
- Moda Hotel Vancouver
- Pan Pacific Vancouver
- With the addition of top hotels in two of Canada's major cities, HotelTonight now has the infrastructure to expand globally.
- HotelTonight plans to expand its international reach, launching in additional Canadian cities and new international markets over the coming year.
- Both Canadian travelers and visitors can use HotelTonight to book a spontaneous vacation or to save the day when they need a room in Toronto or Vancouver.
- International currency including Canadian dollars (CAD), euros (EUR) and the British pound (GPB) is now supported for non-US bookers.
- Canadian travelers can get $25 CAD off their first booking by using the promo code CANADA25.
- A leader in mobile travel, HotelTonight is the ultimate way for travelers to find incredible last-minute deals at top hotels.
How HotelTonight Works:
- Each day at noon local time, HotelTonight offers three same-day hotel deals in each of its destinations, with discounts of up to 70 percent off.
- All hotels are personally vetted by HotelTonight staff, given a style category (like Basic, Hip or Luxe) and illustrated by mobile-optimized hotel photos.
- Deals can be booked via the app in less than 10 seconds -- just three taps and a swipe from app launch to completed booking.
- Rooms can be booked until 2 a.m. local time.
Sam Shank, CEO, HotelTonight
"By introducing HotelTonight to Canada, we're taking a first step toward bringing spontaneous and last-minute hotel deals to the international marketplace. We're thrilled to be fulfilling a need in Toronto and Vancouver; the demand for these locations surpassed even the requests for domestic cities. We believe our users will continue to take us across national and even continental borders."
Ric Poeltl, Director of Revenue Management, Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto
"It's exciting to be a part of HotelTonight's global expansion. As a hotel in the Greater Toronto area, we have visitors from all over the world, so the fact that HotelTonight is now available to our visitors and compatible with international currencies makes this partnership a valuable one. We hope to meet many new Cosmopolitan guests through the HotelTonight app."
Kanat Kantman, General Manager, Moda Hotel Vancouver
"We are thrilled to launch HotelTonight in Vancouver -- it's truly a win-win service for us and our guests. With the app, we are now able to book unsold inventory to Vancouver visitors and locals alike. Thanks to the marriage of HotelTonight's ease of use with our own luxury hotel experience, we look forward to converting new high-quality customers into loyal Moda Hotel visitors."
Pricing & Availability:
The HotelTonight App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore. The app can also be downloaded direct from www.hoteltonight.com/iPhone.
The HotelTonight App for Android is available on Google Play or at www.hoteltonight.com/android.
HotelTonight is the only booking app that is made-for-mobile. Available for free in the App Store and on Google Play, HotelTonight offers the best pricing for last-minute deals at top hotels vetted personally by HotelTonight staff. Perfect for business travelers, leisure travelers and spontaneous locals, HotelTonight deals are currently available in over 35 destinations in the U.S. and Canada. Visit www.hoteltonight.com for more information and to download the app.
Inner Circle Labs for HotelTonight
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: HotelTonight, CAD, Management, Business, CAD/CAM/CAE, Dassault Systemes, Canada, USA, Toronto, Marketwire, , Apple Computer, Business,