|Page (1) of 1 - 08/25/11||email article||print page|
HotelTonight Expands to 21 CitiesLast-Second Hotel Deals Now Available in Honolulu, Houston and Silicon Valley (August 25, 2011)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/25/11 --
Core News Facts:
- HotelTonight, the same-day hotel booking app that brings you the best, last-second hotel deals, added three new destinations today: Honolulu, Houston and Silicon Valley.
- With these newly added cities, HotelTonight now offers 21 total destinations for last-second, spontaneous travel plans with bookings available up until 2:00 a.m.
- Notable hotels in these destinations include:
- Hotel Renew (Honolulu)
- Alden Hotel and Hotel Derek (Houston)
- Dinah's Garden Hotel, Wild Palms Hotel and Hotel Valencia (Silicon Valley)
- HotelTonight is constantly working to provide consumers with new deals in new cities, and will be announcing additional cities in the coming months.
- Keep an eye out Atlantic City, Minneapolis, Portland and San Antonio -- HotelTonight is headed your way soon.
How HotelTonight Works:
- Each day, at noon local time, HotelTonight's free mobile app publishes three last-second hotel deals in each of its 21 cities, at discounts of up to 70 percent.
- The hotels are categorized by style (such as Hip, Elegant and Basic) to appeal to a wide variety of travelers.
- Deals can be booked directly in the app in less than 10 seconds -- from app launch to booking confirmation screen, your hotel is booked in four taps on your smart phone.
- Bookings can be made until the sale ends, at 2:00 a.m., or until rooms sell out, in which case the hotels are replenished with the next-best hotel deal for that night.
- To download HotelTonight for iPhone and iPad, visit: www.hoteltonight.com/iphone
- To download HotelTonight for Android, visit: www.hoteltonight.com/android
Jared Simon, Co-Founder and COO, HotelTonight
"We hear from our customers regularly on new places they'd like to use HotelTonight, and these three cities are among the most frequently requested. We're working with some of the highest-quality and hippest hotels in these cities, which is a testament to our hotel-friendly approach and customer base. The 650,000 customers who have downloaded our app now have even more options each day for their spontaneous travel needs."
Hans Schmitt, General Manager, Alden Hotel, Houston
"We are thrilled to be a launch partner as HotelTonight expands into Houston. We've followed the company's progress in defining the last-second, mobile hotel booking category. Their ability to fill our unsold inventory, with a high-quality customer who we can convert into a direct-booking loyal customer, brings us tremendous value. We look forward to a long partnership."
Founded in 2010, HotelTonight is the only hotel booking application that is made-for-mobile. Available for free in the Apple App Store and Android Market, HotelTonight offers some of the best pricing for last-second deals at top hotels vetted personally by HotelTonight staff. Perfect for business travelers, leisure travelers and locals alike, HotelTonight deals are currently available in 21 destinations. For more information about HotelTonight, visit: www.hoteltonight.com.
HotelTonight PR Contact:
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: HotelTonight, Marketwire, Apple Computer, Business,