|Page (1) of 1 - 02/15/12||email article||print page|
Host Analytics Solidifies Position as Industry's Leading Cloud CPM Solution ProviderProduct Innovation, Partnerships, Global Customer and Corporate Growth Contribute to Cloud CPM Leader's Momentum (February 15, 2012)
REDWOOD CITY, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/12 -- Host Analytics, the leader in Cloud-based corporate performance management (CPM) apps, today announced record corporate, customer, and partner growth in 2011. Innovation around products and features allowed the company to grow revenues by well over 100 percent in 2011 over 2010, adding well-known customer names to its client roster. Host Analytics continued to garner many industry accolades in 2011 as well.
"Improving the efficiency of business processes around finance and operations requires a unique set of applications," said Mark Smith, CEO and chief research officer at Ventana Research. "These applications must support the planning and decisions of a business, while providing insight into the best outcomes with the least amount of risk. Host Analytics is achieving what our research has confirmed as critical, using cloud computing based methods. The cloud allows them to provide timely access to applications and information without the hassle of internal IT or long implementation cycles -- at a fraction of the cost."
Notable customer names added by Host Analytics in 2011 included Groupon, Nextag, Morningstar, and Zep, Inc. The company also expanded its global footprint with the addition of many customers in the United Kingdom, India and Canada.
"The market is accelerating in its preference for cloud CPM solutions," said Jon Kondo, CEO at Host Analytics. "Our success is making a clear point -- businesses are weary of overly complex on-premise CPM software because it simply cannot deliver the rapid implementation time, lower total cost of ownership, and overall return on investment that cloud CPM can deliver. Only by having a complete view into finance can businesses plan, grow, and make strategic decisions that will pay off in both the short and long term. We are honored to be leading in an industry whose solutions have become a vital part of enabling smarter business decisions. Our record customer and revenue growth is a testament to our dedication for delivering the most comprehensive, best-in-class cloud CPM suite for businesses. We had the vision of cloud based CPM solutions early on and have invested heavily in building the most comprehensive cloud CPM suite. Last year was great validation of that work and we look forward to even more success in 2012."
Highlights for Host Analytics in 2011 included:
- Product and feature innovation - Host Analytics added more than 200 new features and enhancements to its core CPM Suite including the Executive Report Manager, ad-hoc reporting, financial reporting, financial consolidation, and workforce planning. In 2011, the company also launched the Host Analytics Decision Hub, the first big data product to integrate external drivers like economic indicators, financial benchmarks, currency rates and KPI definitions into budgeting, consolidation, reporting, and strategy processes. Most recently, Host Analytics Connector Packs were introduced, providing automated integration between ERP systems and Host Analytics technology.
- Customer growth - Host Analytics significantly grew its client roster in 2011, adding notable customer names such as Groupon, Scientific Learning Corporation, Morningstar, MCAP, Baker Tilly, Virchow Krause, LLP, AdvancePierre Foods, Inc., Health Integrated, Inc., Zep, Impax Laboratories Inc, NexTag, Inc., Pinnacle Security LLC, Welch Allyn, Inc., Marketo, Interactive Intelligence, Centurion Air Cargo, Essar Oil Limited, and Capitol Petroleum Group LLC.
- Talent acquisition - To address increased interest from customers, Host Analytics grew its headcount by 44% in 2011.
- Partnerships - Through partnerships and innovation, Host Analytics has brought the benefits of best-in-class, cloud-based CPM to ERP users. Partnership highlights in 2011 included:
Host Analytics and ERP Logic, a global solution and channel partner for SAP Business ByDesign, entered into a strategic reseller partnership, jointly developing a connector that greatly simplifies the integration and implementation of Host Analytics CPM Platform with SAP's Business ByDesign platform. The Host Analytics for Business ByDesign connector is currently featured on SAP Store.
Host Analytics entered into a reseller agreement with Paradigm Analytics, a premier management and technology consulting firm. Paradigm Analytics has a number of practice areas, including ERP and CPM, which will be based around the Host Analytics CPM Suite.
- Industry Recognition - Gartner Research recognized Host Analytics in its 2011 Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management Suites. This is the third year in a row that Gartner selected Host Analytics as the only Cloud-based CPM vendor included in the Magic Quadrant. The company made the Red Herring Top 100 North America and Global 100 lists and received finalist placement in the 2011 CODiE Awards. Host Analytics was included on the AlwaysOn Global 250, a listing that recognizes the top emerging companies with significant market traction and named an AlwaysOn OnDemand 100 Top Private Company. Additionally, Kelly Battles, CFO for the company, was recognized by Network Products Guide as Finance Executive of the Year. Host Analytics was recognized as a Hot Vendor in the 2011 Ventana Research Financial Performance Management Value Index, the highest rating for Ventana Research's detailed assessment of the Host Analytics application portfolio.
- New Free Trial Application and Website - Host Analytics rolled out a new free trial application to make it easy for prospective customers to evaluate its products. The company also launched a new website with over 35 videos of product demos and customer success stories.
Host Analytics' suite of Cloud-based corporate financial planning and management solutions helps finance executives drive fact-based decision making throughout their organizations and puts rigor into financial processes, such as planning and budgeting, scorecarding and financial consolidation and reporting.
"Speed of implementation and cost savings are unique to Host Analytics' Cloud apps," said Derek Yung, vice president of finance and strategic planning, Nextag. "They have combined those benefits with an intuitive user interface, allowing our company to ensure our financial processes are error-free and decision making process is always sound."
Tweet this: @host_analytics leads cloud CPM market courtesy of new customers, partners, product innovation brev.is/a7Y2
About Host Analytics
The Host Analytics Decision Platform reveals the full implications of decisions -- both risk and reward. As the industry's first Cloud-based corporate performance management (CPM) suite, Host Analytics improves budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidations, dashboarding, scorecarding, reporting and analysis to drive fact-based decisions for finance executives. Host Analytics serves midsize to large customer organizations, including AT&T, Groupon, NexTag, Crocs, Thule, Otis Spunkmeyer, Schumacher and Red Roof Inn. Founded in 2000, Host Analytics has received industry recognition including JMP Securities' Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, AlwaysOn OnDemand 100, AlwaysOn Global 250, the Ventana Research Leadership Award, the Editors' Choice Award From TechWeb's Intelligent Enterprise, Lead 411 Hot Company Silicon Valley Award, and the Red Herring Top 100 North America Tech Startup and also Global 100 Awards.
Kulesa Faul for Host Analytics
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: SaaS, corporate performance management, decision making, budgeting software, finance cloud, Canada,India,Marketwire, Inc., ,Avid (protools, softimage, pinnacle, etc),Financial,Business,india,england,