|Page (1) of 1 - 10/07/02||email article||print page|
Helios To Update Mac-Based Server TechnologiesNew generation of software to support Mac OS X
New products in the Helios lineup include:
- EtherShare 3.1, a server for Macintosh clients
- PCShare 3.1, a server for Windows clients
- ImageServer 2.5, which offers erver-based OPI image replacement and conversion with color separation and proof printing
- PDF HandShake 2.1 for PDF printing, PDF OPI and Imposition and PDF Internet printing
- PrintPreview 2.0, a proofing utility.
For more information, visit http://www.helios.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Helios To Update Mac-Based Server Technologies New generation of software to support Mac OS X Helios Software has announced new versions of its Macintosh-based printing and server technologies. The software is based on a new server foundation called Helios Base, which includes Server Fail Safety, Unicode support and networking and imaging libraries. All of the technologies, to be released this month, run on Mac OS X.
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved