|Page (1) of 1 - 09/20/11||email article||print page|
HasOffers Introduces Mobile App Tracking(TM)Enabling Mobile App Developers to Track Where New App Users Are Coming From and Optimize Mobile Advertising Campaigns (September 20, 2011)
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 09/20/11 -- HasOffers (www.hasoffers.com), a Seattle startup providing affiliate tracking software, today introduced the industry's first all-in-one solution for tracking mobile app installs simply called Mobile App Tracking (www.mobileapptracking.com).
Watch a Video Explanation: http://www.MobileAppTracking.com
Mobile ad networks like Admob, Jumptap and Mobclix have generated incredible value for app developers by introducing viable advertising solutions for mobile apps, but no one has addressed the tracking and reporting problems with mobile apps. HasOffers now offers an unbiased tracking solution that enables mobile marketers to identify exactly how many customers install their applications and, equally important, what advertising channel influenced the user. Whether through a specific ad network, partner or marketplace, this new technology provides the cross-channel insight advertisers need to scale mobile advertising.
"Clients like Zynga actually came to us with the idea," said Lucas Brown, CEO of HasOffers. "It seems crazy, but there is no simple way to know which marketing and advertising efforts are generating mobile app installs. Even the few ad networks that track total app installs have trouble identifying which mobile ads and campaigns are working and which ones aren't."
With www.MobileAppTracking.com, HasOffers has created a centralized dashboard for tracking app installs with a single SDK integration. This not only provides real-time performance data, but it also simplifies the process of working with multiple ad networks or developing direct publisher relationships.
In addition to those already mentioned, HasOffers' Mobile App Tracking platform provides the following benefits:
- Eliminates redundant pay-outs: With HasOffers' centralized tracking system, only publishers with real influence are compensated for app installs, preventing double or triple billing and making sure marketers only give credit to ad networks when they actually influence an install.
- Analyzes costs, maximizes ROI in real time: Tracking app installs and assigning proper publishing credit provides valuable insight into which ads yield the best performance and bring in the most new users. Armed with this powerful data, marketers can easily adjust their cost per click (CPC), cost per impression (CPM) or cost per install (CPI) bids for each ad network to ensure they're concentrating resources where they'll reap the most rewards.
- Reduces Development Requirements: Rather than integrating multiple software development kits (SDKs) to a single app -- hindering app performance -- HasOffers' centralized solution means developers only need one SDK to track apps installs across multiple ad networks and publishers.
- Enhances user experience: Mobile users are fickle and impatient, and apps that require long loads (primarily due to multiple SDKs) are prone to install drop-offs. By eliminating needless SDKs, users aren't bogged down by large file sizes and are much more likely to complete the install and enjoy the application they downloaded -- enhancing users' experiences while increasing bottom lines.
- Increase Distribution: HasOffers' mobile app tracking software enables companies to compensate app developers, mobile publishers and other direct partners for sending users that install their applications. Establishing these publishers as part of the marketing mix is easily done, expands their reach and maximizes revenue streams.
Diverse, Relevant Integration
HasOffers' centralized mobile app tracking integrates with the largest mobile ad networks, including AdMob, JumpTap, Millenial, Mobiclix, RadiumOne/Gwallet, SponsorPay, and Tapjoy. The platform is compatible with Android 2.1 and above with an iPhone SDK coming soon.
Learn more about the problems with tracking mobile app installs:
HasOffers (www.hasoffers.com) currently provides a software as a service for online businesses to track and manage their own affiliate programs. Tracking more than $350 million in annual affiliate payouts, HasOffers became regarded as an industry leading technology in less than two years, being named "Service Provider of the Year" for 2010 by the Washington Technology Industry Association (WTIA). For more information, visit www.hasoffers.com or follow HasOffers on Twitter @hasoffers.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: HasOffers, Marketwire,Apple Computer,Computer Science,Other,