|Page (1) of 1 - 02/13/12||email article||print page|
Hard Dollar Premieres Time-Phasing Capabilities for Project Cost ManagementHD Version 11 Gives Owners the Power to Manage Cash Flow Over Time (February 13, 2012)
SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/12 -- Hard Dollar Corporation, the category creator and leader in Project Cost Management (PCM), today announced the release of HD Version 11. HD Version 11 incorporates powerful time-phasing capabilities giving owners of engineering and construction companies the power to create cost estimate models, integrate cost and resource loaded schedules, measure progress, and accurately forecast with unprecedented ease throughout the project lifecycle. Version 11 also includes language localization to meet the needs of Hard Dollar global customers.
Time-phasing capabilities provide estimators, project planners, schedulers, managers, supervisors and executives with the ability to precisely determine impacts to revenue, cost and productivity down to the day if needed. Additional customer benefits provided by HD Version 11 include:
- Instant analysis of cash flow -- including cost and revenue -- to support pricing strategies and meet customer reporting requirements
- Detailed breakdown of project spend levels over time, at the project, work breakdown structure, item, and resource levels
- Run "what if" scenarios to easily see the impact of schedule changes on commitments, resources, spend and revenue levels
- Reporting and graphing of estimates and budgets over standardized financial periods
- Determine effects of time-dependent costs such as escalation and indirects within estimates and budgets -- costs automatically adjust with project schedule changes in either Oracle's Primavera or MS Project
- Approval-dependent cost and productivity tracking for owners, EPCMs, and contractors
- Language localization is easily customized by partners or customers
- Spanish, Portuguese, and French Canadian versions will be downloadable shortly from the Hard Dollar web site
Hard Dollar customers Freeport McMoran, Stantec Inc., and Kiewit Corporation were instrumental in the design of Version 11. "Analyzing expected costs over time have become critical to secure project funding," stated Brad Barth, Hard Dollar Vice President of Industry Solutions. "As owners extend that requirement to contractor partners, there is a tremendous demand for time-phased reporting and forecasting. Hard Dollar was in a natural position to solve that problem as the only Company with a solution that combines rich cost modeling, progress measurement and forecasting capabilities with interactive time phasing (captured from Oracle's Primavera or Microsoft Project schedules), as well as from manual time frames entered directly into Hard Dollar," stated Barth.
HD V11 is available immediately for owners and contractors in the mining, infrastructure, EPC, oil & gas, shutdown, turnaround and outage markets.
About Hard Dollar
Founded in 1989, Hard Dollar Corporation is the category creator and leader for Project Cost Management (PCM) solutions. Over 800 Contractor and Owner customers in infrastructure, mining, oil & gas, STO, power and process industries utilize HD software worldwide. Hard Dollar's PCM solution centralizes project cost and productivity -- connecting scope, time, progress and forecasting. Customers routinely reduce project costs by 15% and increase salary worker productivity up to 300% and maximized every hard dollar, constructing over $1 trillion in capital projects. Hard Dollar solutions are sold and implemented by partners around the globe. For more information visit www.HardDollar.com or call 800.637.7496.
Hard Dollar Corporation
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Estimating Software, Construction Estimating Software, Project Cost Management, Marketwire, Inc., , Financial, Internet Technology,