|Page (1) of 1 - 12/13/11||email article||print page|
HP Offers Business Savings With Two Leasing PromotionsLease Deferral Options Spanning Notebooks and Networking Hardware Help Customers Conserve Capital (December 13, 2011)
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/13/11 -- HP (NYSE: HPQ) today announced two leasing promotions that can help businesses deploy the latest technology while conserving capital for strategic purposes.
The "1-2-3" and "90 Day" deferral programs are offered to qualifying businesses in the United States and Canada through HP Financial Services, the company's leasing and asset management subsidiary.(1)
The programs can help businesses expand their capabilities and evolve to Instant-On Enterprises, where everything and everyone is connected. Instant-On Enterprises require IT environments that are flexible, automated, secure and able to quickly adjust to changing demand.
Purchasing IT equipment can be a costly and challenging decision for enterprises. From notebooks to networking hardware, IT leaders must choose the most cost-efficient equipment that will meet business demands and deliver investment worth over the long term.
1-2-3 Deferral -- saving months at a time
The "1-2-3 Deferral" promotion delivers savings on eligible equipment for qualifying transactions above $250,000. Structured as a 36-month step lease, the program lets qualified businesses take advantage of low monthly upfront costs that start small and increase slightly over time. This can allow customers to quickly ramp their businesses and better align expenditures with revenue growth.
Under the promotion, equipment leasing between one to three months is at 1 percent of original equipment cost (OEC), 2 percent of OEC for four to six months, and 3 percent of OEC for seven to 36 months. At lease expiration, customers have the option to purchase the equipment at fair market value.
No payments until 2012
With the "90 Day Deferral" promotion, customers have the option to take a 90-day payment holiday followed by 36 low monthly payments on qualifying transactions at a minimum of $1,500.(2)
Eligible equipment includes:
- Laptop and desktop PCs, workstations and monitors (new HP Digital Signage Workstation), point-of-sale retail systems and thin clients
- Printers, multifunction devices and scanners, including HP Designjet Large Format Printers(3)
- Servers and blades, including HP ProLiant, HP Integrity Blades BL860 and BL870, and HP Integrity 2600, 3600 and 6600 series
- Data and server storage, including select HP 3PAR Storage Systems, HP StorageWorks, HP ProLiant Storage and HP LeftHand Networks hardware
- Networking hardware - Data center core/aggregation switches, access switches and routers (A-Series), E-Series and V-Series equipment
- Select non-hardware items -- for example, software, software appliances, services and installation -- can be bundled into solutions at standard lease rates; subject to credit approval.
The promotions expire Jan. 31, 2012. Potential customers can contact an HP Financial Services representative in the United States at +1 888 277 5942 or in Canada at +1 800 HP LEASE (+1 800 475 3273).
More information about this HP Financial Services promotion is available at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-financial-services/programs/low-rate.html
About HP Financial Services
HP Financial Services Company -- the leasing and life cycle asset management services subsidiary of HP -- is the second-largest captive IT leasing company in the world and offers a full range of life cycle asset management and financial solutions for businesses. HP Financial Services develops financial solutions that can enhance clients' ability to implement IT infrastructures that meet their needs today -- and into the future. More information about HP Financial Services is available at www.hp.com/hpfinancialservices.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com
1. Financing available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company (HPFSC) to qualified customers in the United States and Canada and is subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFSC documentation. Offer valid through Jan. 31, 2012, on transactions above $250,000 for 36-month lease. Other charges, including taxes, fees and shipping charges, may apply. Not all HP products are eligible. Not all customers may qualify for these rates; eligibility information available through an HPFS Financial Account Manager or HP channel partner. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice. 2. Customers who obtain this deferral offer will defer payments for 90 days from the lease start date on lease transactions followed by 36 monthly payments and a fair market value purchase option at the end of the lease term. Deferral option applies to HP solutions. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions from HP Financial Services. 3. Excludes HP Indigo and HP Scitex technology.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations, including execution of growth strategies, transformation initiatives and restructuring plans; any statements concerning expected development, performance or market share relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the competitive pressures faced by HP's businesses; the development and transition of new products and services (and the enhancement of existing products and services) to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its customers, suppliers and partners; the protection of HP's intellectual property assets, including intellectual property licensed from third parties; integration and other risks associated with business combination and investment transactions; the hiring and retention of key employees; expectations and assumptions relating to the execution and timing of growth strategies, transformation initiatives and restructuring plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and other risks that are described in HP's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2011 and HP's other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to HP's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2010. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2011 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: HP Financial Services, leasing programs, 90 Day Deferral promotion, 1-2-3 deferral promotion, Office Equipment, Scanners, Shipping & Receiving, Storage, Networking, Computer Technology, Hardware, Services, Software, Misc, Pro Asset Management, Networks, Server Hardware, Server Computers, Routers, Switches, Management, Canada, USA, Marketwire, , HP, Financial, Appliances, Asset Management, Management Services, Shipping, Business, Other,