|Page (1) of 1 - 11/01/01||email article||print page|
HP Expands Wide-Format Printing SuppliesNew products designed for signage
The new products include:
- HP SCRIM Banner, a PVC banner material for indoor and outdoor use. HP says the material is flexible and highly tear-resistant.
- HP Polypropylene, an indoor/outdoor material that's designed to be water-resistant when used with UV outdoor ink supplies.
- HP Polypropylene-Adhesive Backed.
- HP Two-View Cling, a reverse-print, translucent adhesive polyester film for indoor signs.
- HP Paper-Backed Fabric Viscose, a 100 percent polyester banner material for indoor and outdoor use.
All of the products are available now and available in a number of formats. Prices for the SCRIM Banner range from $279 to $465. Prices for the Paper-Backed Fabric Viscose vary from $270 to $387. The HP Polypropylene products run $149 to $248, with the adhesive-backed versions going for $205 to $238. The HP Two-View Cling sells for $262 to $306.
For more information on the products, visit http://www.designjet.hp.com.
Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:HP Expands Wide-Format Printing Supplies