|Page (1) of 1 - 03/08/12||email article||print page|
Guggenheim Partners Deploys Workday Financial Management and Human Capital ManagementFast Growing Financial Services Firm Adopts Workday's SaaS-Based Solutions (March 08, 2012)
PLEASANTON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/12 -- Workday Inc., the leader in SaaS-based enterprise solutions for global human resources (HR), payroll, and financial management, today announced that Guggenheim Partners LLC has deployed Workday Financial Management and Human Capital Management. Guggenheim, a privately held global financial services firm, is utilizing the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model for core business applications and leveraging critical insights gained through Workday to support its global expansion.
- Guggenheim is a diversified financial services company with more than $125 billion of assets under management. It required advanced, scalable solutions to support its growth and entrance into new markets.
- Workday Financial Management provides Guggenheim with:
- Dramatically reduced general ledger complexity, while increasing the richness of multi-dimensional reports.
- Built-in configurable and transparent workflows to rapidly adapt to legal and regulatory changes and support financial compliance, governance, and auditing capabilities across the company.
- As a unified system with actionable analytics, Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financial Management give Guggenheim:
- Financial insight into its workforce, the work performed, and the cost and value of that work.
- Analytics to support decisions about the hiring, deployment, and cost of talent.
- Workday's SaaS-based infrastructure provides Guggenheim with:
- A modern object-oriented technology foundation that will serve the firm's current and future business needs without the need for software customizations.
- New innovation in updates that Workday delivers to all customers three times a year, which frees the firm from the upgrades-and-maintenance cycle required of onsite software.
"Guggenheim Partners is an impressive firm on a brilliant growth streak," said Dave Duffield, Workday co-CEO and co-founder. "We are delighted Guggenheim recognized Workday as the provider that will best support its continued expansion, and is already seeing the benefits of that decision."
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses, combining a lower cost of ownership with an innovative approach to business applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers unified Human Capital Management, Payroll, and Financial Management solutions designed for today's organizations and the way people work. Delivered in the cloud leveraging a modern technology platform, Workday offers a fresh alternative to legacy ERP. More than 280 customers, spanning medium-sized organizations to Fortune 50 businesses, have selected Workday. Visit us at www.workday.com.
Any unreleased services, features, or functions referenced in this document, our website or other press releases or public statements that are not currently available are subject to change at Workday's discretion and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Customers who purchase Workday, Inc. services should make their purchase decisions based upon services, features and functions that are currently available.
© 2012 Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Media Contact Information
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: cloud, saas, financials, human resources, software, hcm, human capital, erp, hr, workday, guggenheim, Marketwire, Inc., , Financial, Business, Other,