|Page (1) of 1 - 04/15/08||email article||print page|
GridIron Flow Showcased at NAB on Mac OS X and WindowsAward-Winning Software For Creative Pros To Be Priced At $349 (April 15, 2008)
Since launching Flow in January weve received tremendous interest from creative pros in every segment of the market, said Steve Forde, CEO of GridIron Software. We are excited to be getting it into the hands of professionals for some real-world testing and look forward to making it broadly available later this Spring.
Flow automatically tracks your work allowing you to instantly see the relationships between all your assets in your most complex projects"all without changing the way you work. Flow uses sophisticated Real-Time Asset Tracking technology to record all Import/Export, Save/Save As, and Copy/Paste actions in a project. It understands the file formats for virtually all creative professional applications, including those from Apple and Adobe, and maintains the relationships between stills, movies, sound clips, fonts, plug-ins, and color swatches on all local, network, and removable storage devices. Flow provides an intuitive user interface to display this information and delivers a rich set of features including:
* Workflow Maps"show the files used in a project and how they are connected to one another as they move from application to application including all related assets, fonts, color swatches, plug-ins and even internal file structure like comps and layers. They are updated in real-time as you work.
* Visual Search"searches for internal file details such as layer names, plug-ins, fonts, or colors, and Flow will instantly highlight how and where those elements are used in your workflow.
* Project Time Tracking"automatically records how much time was spent creating one file, a series of files or an entire project.
* Project Packages"provide a point in time snapshot of any project and capture everything that went into its creation, including media files, fonts, color swatches, applications and plug-ins. Project Packages include a Workflow Map showing how everything fits together so that everything needed to hand it off and reconstruct it later will be there.
* Visual Versions"automatically tracks versions of files, including thumbnails and metadata, as a project evolves allowing users to easily revert to a previous version of a file anywhere in their workflow.
* Tags and Annotations"add customized tags and annotations to assets or projects to support your own business processes. View existing file metadata with support for metadata standards like DICOM, EXIF, IPTC and XMP.
* Flow SDK"offered to tool vendors to easily create custom extensions to support their file formats and add new functionality to the Flow environment.
Pricing & Availability
Flow will be available this summer for Mac OS X Tiger and Leopard and for Windows XP and Vista for US$349 per seat. Volume pricing will also be available upon request. The Flow Beta is currently available to a select group of professionals and will be made broadly available from the company website later this Spring. For more information and to sign up for the upcoming public beta visit www.gridironsoftware.com.
About GridIron Software
GridIron Software is a leading provider of workflow solutions for creative professionals. We build powerful tools that enhance the creative process by eliminating the drudgery that creative professionals associate with design, video and web workflows. For more information visit: www.gridironsoftware.com.
For further information, press only:
Related Keywords:GridIron Flow, GridIron Software