|Page (1) of 1 - 08/24/11||email article||print page|
Great Last-Minute Deals Available on Viator for Labor Day Weekend; Chance for Free Upgrades Available(August 24, 2011)
San Francisco, Calif. (PRWEB) August 24, 2011
Looking for fun things to do for Labor Day weekend? Theres still time to grab a last-minute deal on things to do close to home or during a long-weekend getaway. Viator, the leading resource for nearly 9,000 tours and activities in 750 destinations in 150 countries, just added new deals on tours and activities available during the Labor Day holiday weekend, with discounts up to 50 percent off already guaranteed low prices.
Some ideas, ranging from limited-time Member-Only Deals to Viators everyday deals, include:
Register for a free account on Viator.com or download the free Viator Tours and Activities App for iPhone for instant access to Viators exclusive Member-Only Deals, including:
- Commemorate the Statue of Libertys birthday (she turns 125 in October!) with a New York Liberty Cruise, currently 20 percent off the standard rate, or $21.59, through Aug. 31.
- Customize a wine tasting tour of Californias Napa and Sonoma regions for 20 percent off, or $58.39, through Aug. 31.
- Check out Munichs darker side on a ghost walking tour, currently $13.96, or 30 percent off, on Aug. 31. Or, see European art history come to life on a tour of Munichs Neue Pinakothek gallery for $11.40, or 50 percent off, on Sept. 4.
- From Venice, spend Sept. 3 sampling the famous wines of the Veneto with a visit to a 17th century villa and working vineyard, priced at $79.37 or 20 percent off.
- Enjoy a top-rated food and culture tour of Brooklyn on Sept. 5 for $76, or 20 percent off.
- Spend three hours doing laps around the Walt Disney World Speedway in the drivers seat of a professional Nextel Cup style stock car more than 33 percent off on select dates in August and September, including Labor Day.
- Tour the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam on a 12-hour day trip from Las Vegas, currently more than 50 percent off over Labor Day weekend.
- Celebrate the Empire State Buildings 80th birthday with a trip to the 86th floor observation deck. Viator offers skip the line access starting at $21 so travelers can maximize their time at the top soaking in amazing views of the Manhattan skyline.
- Experience Viators more quirky and off-the-beaten path tours and activities in San Francisco, including a Vampire Walking Tour, a Chinatown Ghost Walking Tour and a North Beach Pub Crawl that takes visitors to bohemian hangouts and off-the-wall pubs all under $35.
- Take advantage of discounts on popular tours and attractions in new destinations recently launched on Viator, including Liverpool, Monaco, Panama, Siena, Sorrento and Verona. For example, save nearly 50 percent off a day trip to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence, priced at $81.96. Or, save 35 percent off Liverpools Beatles Story Experience, with prices starting at $14.03.
- Head to Washington, D.C. for an up-close-and-personal view of the nations Capitol on a customized tour led by one of Viators expert Private Tour Guides. These guides work with travelers to create personalized itineraries based on specific interests: from visits to popular monuments, memorials and famous landmarks to themed tours including African-American history, the Lincoln Assassination and the Civil War, among many others.
Travelers who book a Viator tour through Aug. 31 are eligible to win a free upgrade. To enter, simply like Viator on Facebook after booking a tour and share details about upcoming travel plans. Each week, the Viator team will select a winner to receive a free upgrade for all travelers listed on the itinerary.
Viators last-minute Labor Day tours and activities can be accessed through Viator.com, the Viator Tours and Activities App for iPhone and Viators mobile site. Visit the Viator Travel Blog for more inspiration or follow the company on Facebook and Twitter for the latest deals, promotions, contests and Viator news.
Viator® is the worlds leading online resource for travel experiences, providing access to nearly 9,000 tours, attractions and activities in 750-plus destinations in more than 150 countries. Viator the Latin word for traveler offers a one-stop shop to plan, research and book trip activities via its Web and mobile platforms with resources such as 260,000 traveler reviews, ratings and photos, suggested itineraries and the Viator Travel Blog. Viators in-house travel experts hand-pick trusted local operators to ensure quality, value and service, all backed by a low-price guarantee. Viator sells its products through Viator.com, the Viator Tours and Activities App for iPhone, the Viator Ultimate Experience Guide for iPad, eight local language sites for the European and Japanese markets and more than 2,000 affiliated sites that include major hotel chains and airlines, online travel agencies, city-specific sites and more. Viator is a privately held company, with lead investment from The Carlyle Group, one of the worlds largest private equity firms. Founded in 1995, Viator is headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas. Visit the Viator Travel Blog for more inspiration or follow the company on Facebook and Twitter for the latest deals, promotions, contests and Viator news.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/8/prweb8740750.htm.
Related Keywords:internet, consumer goods, consumer issue, consumer confidence, consumer issue, fishing industry, cinema industry, radio industry, television industry, music industry, process industry, tourism and leisure, lifestyle and leisure, , health and beauty product, health, health treatment, health organisations, government health care, private health care, , health and safety at work, lifestyle and leisure, lifestyle (house and home), health insurance, tourism and leisure, lifestyle and leisure, tourism,