|Page (1) of 1 - 02/27/18||email article||print page|
Global Parental Control Market Will Reach USD 3,300 million by 2025: Zion Market Research(February 27, 2018)
New York, NY, Feb. 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zion Market Research has published a new report titled “Parental Control Market by Deployment Type (On-Premises and Cloud); by Platform Analysis (Windows, Android, IOS, and Others); by Type Analysis (Smart Phones, Computers, Tablets, and Others); by End-Users Analysis (Educational Institutes, Residential, and Commercial): Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and forecast, 2016 – 2025”. According to the report, global parental control market was valued at around USD 1,400 million in the year 2016 and it is expected to reach approximately USD 3,300 million by 2025. The global parental control market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of over 11.5% between 2017 and 2025.
The increasing use of the parental control tool to protect the children from internet obsession, unsafe content, cyber harassment, and several addictive games as well as from online predators is driving the growth of the market. Increasing children access to numerous Internet-enabled tools and harmful content is the most significant factor pushing the parental control market.
Browse through 94 Tables & 33 Figures spread over 110 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Parental Control Market: Industry Type, Size, Share, Trends and Forecast 2016 – 2022”.
Request Free Sample copy of Global Parental Control Market Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/parental-control-market
Market Report Highlights:
- Increased access to multiple internet-enabled devices to children is the key factor driving the parental control market.
- Growing internet and mobile communication infrastructure along with increasing household ownership of internet-connected media devices are expected to drive the parental control market.
- The lack of awareness about the software may limit the growth of the parental control market.
- Increasing cases of cyberbullying have increased the demand for the parental control market.
- The Internet Service Providers (ISPs) provide parental internet controls for free in order to help the parents become aware of the software.
- The cloud segment accounted for over 22.5% in 2016.
- The android segment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment of the market over the forecast period.
- The increased use of smartphones and tablets has increased the ways children can access violent or inappropriate materials thus triggering the parental control market.
- The residential segment dominated the parental control market with over 44% of the total market share in 2016.
- The commercial segment is also getting popular in the market owing to the technical development activities, especially in the developing countries.
- The growing demand for high-end technology solutions and increased use of smart gadgets in North America has increased the demand for the parental control market.
- Latin America and the Middle East & Africa account for least market share compared to other regions in 2016.
According to the analysts and insights shared by industry experts during primary research, teenagers and the young adults are most affected by the cases of cyberbullying.
The on-premises segment dominated the parental control market in 2016. The cloud segment is growing at a rapid rate thus expected to be the most attractive segment of the market within the forecast period. The main factor being that cloud computing saves a lot of upfront and on-going IT expenses.
Browse the full " The Global Parental Control Market by Deployment Type (On-Premises and Cloud); by Platform Analysis (Windows, Android, IOS, and Others); by Type Analysis (Smart Phones, Computers, Tablets, and Others); by End-Users Analysis (Educational Institutes, Residential, and Commercial); Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and forecast 2016 – 2025" report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/parental-control-market
Windows dominated the parental control market with a major share of over 39.5% in 2016. The operating system Windows 7 and Vista have inbuilt parental controls that allow the parents to schedule usage, control the games that are played, and block the apps thus increasing its utilization.
In the year 2016 computer segment dominated the parental control market. Smartphone anticipates being the second most attractive segment within the forecasted period owing to the increased use of the smartphones that are embedded with full-featured internet browsers and downloadable applications has increased the demand for the parental control software.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/parental-control-market
North America held the largest market share in 2016 and is expected to dominate the parental control market in the future years.95% of America’s students between the ages of twelve and seventeen access the web daily and 88% among those students are being bullied. Rising internet risks for younger population and growing demand for software solutions to administer and control children activities is increasing its demand in the region.
The major market players in the global parental control market are AT&T Inc., Avanquest S.A., AVAST Software s.r.o, Bitdefender, Clean Router among others.
Request customized copy of report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/2658
Global Parental Control Market: Deployment Type Analysis
Global Parental Control Market: Platform Analysis
Global Parental Control Market: Type Analysis
- Smart Phones
Global Parental Control Market: End-Users Analysis
- Educational Institutes
Global Parental Control Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- The U.K
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- Southern Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Parental Control Software Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/parental-control-software-market
- Smart Eyewear Technology Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/smart-eyewear-technology-market
- IoT Devices Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/iot-devices-market
- Enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance Software Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/enterprise-governance-risk-compliance-software-market
- Wireless Health Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/wireless-health-market
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting-edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Follow Us LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zion-market-research
Follow Us Twitter: https://twitter.com/zion_research
CONTACT: Contact Us:Joel JohnZion Market Research244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202New York, 10001, United StatesTel: +49-322 210 92714USA/Canada Toll-Free No.1-855-465-4651Email: [email protected]: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com