Page (1) of 1 - 04/12/12||
GlacialLight Releases New T8 LED Tube Light Series Worldwide
Castor Series ? 6 New Types in 2 Sizes
(April 12, 2012)
April 12, 2012, Taipei, Taiwan - GlacialLight, a sub-division of the experienced technology manufacturer GlacialTech Inc., is pleased to announce a new T8 LED Tube Light Series Castor Series. Available in two sizes (2ft and 4ft) with three color temperature variations (3000K, 4000K, and 6000K), the Castor Series is a simple and more energy efficient replacement for traditional T8 fluorescent tubes.
Fitting standard G13 with an AC voltage of 100-240V, the Castor Series T8 Tube Lights are ideal for commercial, local, and public indoor settings. Consuming less energy than fluorescent T8 tubes, the 2ft and 4ft Castor Series T8 tubes only use 10W and 20W, respectively. Additionally, these LED T8 tube lights shine bright natural-looking light for a minimum of 30,000 hours. This translates to fewer T8 tube replacements, saving time and cost.
With the environment in mind GlacialLight designed the Castor Series to contain no hazardous chemicals, such as mercury, or harmful radiation emissions such as UV or IR, making more eco-friendly than traditional lighting. The Castor Series is also more economically friendly; The Castor Series is also more economically friendly and has a higher luminous efficacy than traditional tube lighting.
- Indoor use only
- Direct replacement for traditional T8 fluorescent tubes
- Rotatable (0°/45°/90°)
- Perfect for a wide range of applications
- High power efficiency > 80%
- High luminous efficacy LEDs
- Easy to Instant on, no flicker or buzz
- Simple rewiring installation allows lamps to run directly off
- No mercury allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR
- Glass-free for safer working conditions
- Energy saving and environment friendly
Product photos and detailed specs are available at:
Excellent LED lighting products you can trust
Design of LED lighting products is based on three core technologies including electrical design (LED drivers), mechanical design (cooling devices), and optical design (lamp holders), respectively performed by GlacialPower, GlacialTech, and GlacialLight in the GlacialTech family. With the three core technologies in hand, GlacialTech has integrated all the resources required for exceptional designs and manufactures excellent LED lighting products you can trust.
Advantages and benefits of LED lighting compared to traditional lighting
- Directional lighting: ideal for flashlights/torches and spotlights
- No warm-up time in cold environments: LEDs dont require warm-up time like conventional CFLs
- No harmful radiation and no hazardous metals: LEDs dont emit harmful radiation such as Ultraviolet or Infrared emitting halogen lamps and dont contain hazardous metals such as mercury contained in mercury lamps
- Extremely long lifetimes free users from frequent bulb replacement
- Extremely small carbon footprints: an environmentally-friendly technology
GlacialTech Inc., is a diversified provider of cooling, power supply, and PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications. Having established strong relationships with LED semiconductor Co.s, thermal, SMPS and mechanism technology leaders worldwide, GlacialTech leverages world-class engineering, efficient manufacturing and highest-quality materials to provide high brightness, low power LED lighting solutions for indoor, outdoor and other customized applications under the GlacialLight brand. Please visit the company homepage at www.GlacialLight.com
GlacialLight, GlacialTech, LED
Source:Digital Media Online.
All Rights Reserved