|Page (1) of 1 - 03/19/12||email article||print page|
GigaOM Structure:Data 2012: Rocket Fuel CEO to Present at Leading Technology ConferenceGeorge John to Join Leaders From Google, EMC, VMware, IBM, PayPal, Match.com, and More to Speak at Sold-Out Conference on Big Data to Be Held March 21-22, 2012 in New York (March 19, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/19/12 -- Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced that CEO George John will join a panel discussion at GigaOM Structure:Data, the industry's number one conference on Big Data to be held March 21-22, 2012 at Pier 60 at the Chelsea Piers in New York. John is part of an illustrious lineup of speakers including top executives from Google, EMC, VMware, IBM, PayPal, Walmart, Jive Software, and Match.com.
- John will join a panel titled "Synthesizing Insights and Capitalizing on Consumers' Digital Signals" to be held on Thursday March 22 at 12:20 pm. He will join panelists from Walmart Labs and Trulia to discuss the nature and importance of "digital signal streams" that consumers continually create every time they click, buy, check-in, or interact on the Internet. The panelists will discuss how to use advanced data modeling technologies and techniques to derive key insights and increase marketing performance.
- As part of the panel, John, a noted data scientist, will share examples of Rocket Fuel's work analyzing trillions of data signals for brand advertisers, and provide proven best practices for synthesizing and acting on the insights generated from this big data digital footprint.
- Over 700 attendees from companies such as American Express, Amazon, Comcast, Credit Suisse, eBay, Fidelity Investments, General Electric, Mediabrands, Microsoft, and hundreds of other companies will attend the sold-out Structure:Data conference.
- About GigaOm Structure Data
- About George John
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Twitter
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Facebook
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding marketing results from awareness to sales. Over 400 of the world's leading brands trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising programs across display, video, mobile, and social media. Led by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, and IBM, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in eleven cities worldwide including New York, London, and Toronto.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: gigaom, rocket fuel, digital advertising, technology, Sales, Advertising, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Social Media, Sales, Sales, Internet/Web, Display, Internet, Social Media, Marketwire, , Internet Technology, Space Science, Internet, Other,