|Page (1) of 1 - 11/17/09||email article||print page|
Get the Look of Sci-Fi Holograms with Holomatrix from Red Giant Software(November 17, 2009)
Designed by After Effects gurus Dan Ebberts and Aharon Rabinowitz, Holomatrix is available now for $99. Holomatrix is also being offered with Digieffects Damage for a total of $149 (save $49). See Pricing and Availability section for more information.
?My inspiration for Holomatrix began years ago when I was working on a hologram tutorial. It was very simple, and I was never really happy with the end result. The look I wanted required hours of setup work and animation time. But, thanks to Dan Ebberts and his coding skills, we're now able to turn hours of work into seconds. We're excited to share the product with you, said Aharon Rabinowitz, Director at All Bets Are Off Productions and Director of Marketing at Red Giant Software.
* For additional product information visit,
* View video examples at http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/all/holomatrix/examples/
* Learn how to use Holomatrix with three introductory tutorials at
1) Getting Started
2) Working with Corner Pinning and 3D
3) Working with the Transform Properties
Transmissions from a Galaxy Far, Far Away
Recreate the holographic looks you loved in sci-fi productions like Star Wars and Star Trek, or make your keyed actors look like the Hogwarts ghosts from Harry Potter. Great for logo treatments and other motion graphic elements.
Digital Signs and Screens
Get your futuristic funk on with jerky, dystopic Blade Runner-like digital signage, enhance the look of your virtual heads-up displays with different effects and behaviors, or give your perfectly clean visuals a gritty, hyper-digital feel.
Video isn't always pretty ? kick it old school by giving your footage a "bad TV" look. With features like color noise, static, TV roll, image ghosting and color separation, you're ready to go from good to bad. Effects can be randomized, or you can keyframe the effect's on/off switches for total control.
WHY TO BUY
* Save hours of setup and animation time with sophisticated presets.
* Make your footage look like holograms, ghosts, digital signs or bad TV.
* Advanced properties let you control of the look, timing and placement of random effects.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
* Holomatrix supports After Effects CS3/4. The toolset is available for $99 at www.redgiantsoftware.com.
* New Bundle: Red Giant Holomatrix and Digieffects Damage are available for $149 (Save $49). Digieffects Damage is a collection of four effects designed for post production professionals who want to create an extensive variety of digital and/or analog defects, errors and artifacts in their footage. It supports Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Autodesk Combustion and Boris RED. For more information, visit http://digieffects.com/product/damage
ABOUT RED GIANT SOFTWARE
Red Giant Software offers a vast range of visual effects plug-ins, with over 30 packages designed for Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Avid. The product line features industry-leading effects for designing realistic fire, rain, and water; adding popular looks; and creating perfect keys. Red Giant effects have enhanced feature films such as Angels & Demons, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Mummy 3, and Grindhouse, and added sparkle to cable and broadcast content from NBC Universal, Food Network, ESPN, Disney, CNN, Comedy Central, MTV, and TNT.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Related Keywords:Holomatrix, Red Giant Software, Aharon Rabinowitz