|Page (1) of 1 - 01/24/12||email article||print page|
Get Your Motion Graphics Projects In Shape With New Fitness SilhouettesDigital Juice releases Motion Designer`s Silhouettes Fitness: Men & Women (January 24, 2012)
Digital Juice® announced today that it is releasing two new volumes of its highly successful silhouette video library - Motion Designers Silhouettes Fitness: Men and Fitness: Women. Motion Designer's Silhouettes are themed-based live-action clips of actors and performers in various poses, gestures, situations and movements in silhouette. The clips are perfect for expressing thoughts and emotions or conveying ideas graphically without specifically showing a model or actor, which can sometimes take attention away from where it is needed. They give you the ability to tell a story with fluid motion and graphic boldness. These two new instant download Fitness volumes feature an array of men and women in various exercise positions, poses and motions from stretching, body resistance and running to lifting weights and operating gym equipment, to name just a few of the fitness activities available in the collection.
Captured live in the Digital Juice green screen studio using a RED ONE camera and a 3K resolution, these clips were shot under very controlled conditions, specifically for the purpose of making Silhouettes. Each clip was then meticulously hand-rotoscoped and keyed to achieve the highest quality results from the high-resolution source material. "Even novice motion designers will find these easy-to-use drag-and-drop animated elements add a professional edge to even the simplest of projects," says David Hebel, CEO of Digital Juice. "The fluid real-life motion and crisp, clean mattes make these silhouette clips perfect for expressing a thought, conveying an idea or evoking an emotion without having the actor's features or clothing detract from the message. If you remember the Apple iPod commercials from a few years back, you can fully understand how the use of silhouettes in those deceptively simple ads allowed the focus to stay on the product and the cool music it could play for you."
Each of the two new Motion Designers Silhouettes Fitness volumes contains no less than 30 Quicktime movies, with each clip provided in 500, 1500 and 3000 pixel resolution versions. "We've done the work for you in scaling these clips down, ensuring along the way that the edges and details in each clip stay clean and crisp for drag-and-drop simplicity on any type of project from HD commercials to splash screen web ads," says Hebel.
- Minimum of 30 Quicktime Silhouettes clips per volume with a variety of fitness exercise positions and poses
- Available as an Instant Download (2.13GB Men) and (2.59GB Women)
- Shot on a green screen using a wide variety of real life performers and props, you get the fluidity of live action and realistic human motion without the complexity of color or specific facial expressions or clothing styles.
- Captured at 3K resolution using a RED ONE camera, you get the highest possible professional quality clips with sharp definition and fluid motion.
- Meticulously hand-rotoscoped and carefully keyed, each clip delivers crisp, clean mattes that give you a professional edge for even the simplest of projects.
- The 3 resolutions provided for each clip (500, 1500 and 3000 pixels) mean crisp, clean footage for drag-and-drop simplicity on any type of project, whether for an HD commercial or a splash screen ad.
- Compatible with all non-linear editing applications.
- Visual index PDF available for quick reference.
The new Motion Designer's Silhouettes Fitness: Men and Fitness: Women collections can be purchased for immediate download through Digital Juice's online store (www.digitaljuice.com). Each volume retails for $69.95 but can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 50% off. Check the website for details on specials.
About Digital Juice®
Digital Juice® is the world-leader in royalty-free broadcast animation content for video, motion graphics and multimedia professionals. Digital Juice® products are in use in nearly every major studio, broadcast, and cable station including NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HBO, CNBC, Fox News, and countless high profile television shows such as American Idol and the Grammy Awards. The company provides royalty-free animations, music, stock footage, organic film effects, graphical fonts, layered Photoshop® illustrations, plug-ins and production gear to a wide variety of video, motion graphics, print and web enthusiasts. The company is known for its extremely high quality and innovative content as well as for its aggressive and affordable pricing.
Digital Juice, Inc.
Related Keywords:digital juice, motion designer's silhouettes, fitness men, fitness women, live action clips, stretching, running, body resistance, running, weight lifting
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved