|Page (1) of 1 - 11/29/04||email article||print page|
Genesis Media Group Film Competition Deadline TomorrowNovember 30th final deadline for the GMG Fall 2004 Film Competition (November 29, 2004)
The November 30th final deadline for the GMG Fall 2004 Film Competition is almost here. If you want to compete in the competition, send in your VHS or DVD with a postmark by that date.
The submission genre is short (under 60 minutes) and feature-length (over 60 minutes) films. The submission categories are Narrative, Animation, Documentary, and Music Video (shorts only).
Additional entry requirements include:
* Entries submitted for competition should be 1/2" VHS-NTSC or DVD (non-SECAM)
* Final entry deadline is postmarked November 30, 2004.
* Entry fees Final Shorts $40 Features $45
Each category winner will receive:
* a cash prize based on the number of submissions
* a merchandise prize
* an award certificate
* 3 months of free hosting of their winning entry on a streaming video website
* a featured web page and link on the Genesis Media Group website for 3 months
Entry forms for the Fall 2004 Competition can be entered electronically or filled-in online for printing at the GMG Fall 2004 Film Festival Web site at http://www.genesissoftwarecorp.com/gmgsubmission.htm. Mail in payment options include personal/company check, money order, and cashiers check. Online payment options include PayPal, Mastercard, and Visa.
For additional information, please visit http://www.genesissoftwarecorp.com/gmgfall2004.htm or contact:
Related Keywords:Genesis Media Group, Film Competition, GMG, GMG Fall 2004 Film Competition,