|Page (1) of 1 - 11/15/11||email article||print page|
GXS Announces Winners in B2B Heroes in the Cloud AwardsTop 20 Winners Celebrated for Impact in B2B Integration (November 15, 2011)
GAITHERSBURG, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 11/15/11 -- GXS today announced the winners of its first annual "B2B Heroes in the Cloud" awards, with twenty individuals honored for excellence in business-to-business (B2B) integration.
More than 100 nominees were submitted for the contest, which celebrates the individuals leading the day-to-day operations in multienterprise programs at global brands.
"These individuals truly raise the bar by demonstrating how you can make an impact to your business through B2B integration," said Bob Segert, President and Chief Executive Officer, GXS. "We're impressed by their passion and proud to recognize their efforts."
By its nature, a company's multienterprise business process can involve hundreds, sometimes thousands, of people in technology, supply chain and finance, both within a company and across trading partners. It's within this context that these individuals made a difference to their organizations.
The top twenty winners include:
- Paul Adema (Warner Bros) orchestrated a company-wide EDI integration with SAP.
- Jim Batey (DHL) integrated an acquisition's legacy B2B platform on-time and on-budget.
- Jeff Besh (Chrysler) rolled out an advance ship notice (ASN) program to global partners.
- Michael Brady (Marks & Spencer) led a "100% EDI Enablement" program to 2,000 vendors.
- Rodolfo Caloni (Consorzio DAFNE) expanded B2B integration services to 400 pharmaceutical partners.
- Giuseppe Cannavo' (Bitron Industrie S.p.A.) executed a "100% paperless" program to 300 automotive and HVAC suppliers.
- Samantha Cook (Ralph Lauren) simplified the e-invoicing process for thousands of smaller retail partners.
- Neysa Cross (Wegmans) rolled out an online onboarding process for 300 grocery vendors.
- Amélie Donnally (Geodis) simplified inter-company invoicing across 100 departments for one of Europe's top five logistics providers.
- Kevin Falls (Dell) helped modernize global B2B integration processes across manufacturers, retailers and service dispatch partners.
- Christopher Gesualdi (Comcast) led a "100% paperless" initiative to automate the setup and invoicing for 10,000 suppliers.
- Andy Grenier (Under Armour) modernized a B2B integration platform to scale with the brand's 30-35% annual growth.
- Juanita Hardin (BMO Harris) led two fast-track "B2Bank" integration programs across 41,000 corporate customers.
- Rachel McCracken (Sears) created a product data synchronization program with thousands of retail vendors, ensuring accurate promotions, e-commerce sites and store displays.
- Eric Minning (MillerCoors) tapped into the flow of data across an extended supply chain, connecting hundreds of distributors and 400,000 retail outlets.
- Sundar Nagarajan (CNH) rolled out a demand-driven supply network process across 170 countries and 11,300 dealers.
- Susan Phillips (Godiva) led trading partner initiatives as the brand transitioned into the grocery and retail channels.
- Carolyn Robbins (Coast Guard Exchange System) continued to earn the respect of her retail partners through her commitment to customer service in B2B integration.
- John Tiernan (Wrigley) rolled out order-management and supplier-owned inventory programs for the 100-year-old brand's global partners.
- Richard Young (Land O' Lakes) streamlined the member-owned co-op's multienterprise process, lowering costs while adding B2B integration capabilities.
The Top Twenty B2B Heroes are among the hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide in more than 400,000 companies who connect to the GXS Trading Grid for B2B integration services.
To see the complete list of winners, visit www.b2bheroes.com.
GXS provides B2B integration services to global brands and operates the world's largest integration cloud, GXS Trading Grid®. Our software and services help more than 400,000 companies, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 23 of the top 25 supply chains, extend their partner networks, automate supply chain processes and manage electronic payments. GXS Managed Services, our outsourcing service, combines the GXS Trading Grid with process orchestration services and global teams to manage a company's multi-enterprise processes. Based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, GXS has direct operations in 20 countries, employing more than 2,300 professionals. To learn more, see www.gxs.com, read our blog at blogs.gxs.com, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gxs and join us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/gxs.
All products and services mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
Director, Corporate Communications
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: GXS, Marketwire, , Medical, Business,