|Page (1) of 1 - 05/01/12||email article||print page|
GSX Demos Advanced BES and Multi-Platform Monitoring at BlackBerry World 2012Real Time Monitoring Quickly Identifies Communication Issues Between Servers and Devices Across BES, Exchange, and Other Platforms (May 01, 2012)
ORLANDO, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 05/01/12 -- GSX Solutions [www.gsx.com], the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring and reporting of enterprise collaboration environments, including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and Lotus applications, today announced that it is showcasing advanced multi-platform monitoring at BlackBerry World 2012. The latest GSX Monitor & Analyzer release provides real time monitoring to quickly identify communication issues between servers and devices across BES, Exchange and other platforms.
GSX's enhanced real time monitoring of BlackBerry Enterprise Server, Exchange, and other communications environments:
- Collects user simulation metrics to proactively monitor the performance and availability of servers, services and clusters.
- Monitors your critical users (VIP) and sends alerts of unusual activity.
- Helps manage the health of your mobile infrastructure with extensive analysis and reporting, including utilization forecasts for capacity planning.
"BES is an essential component of many multi-platform enterprise collaboration environments, so it is critical to manage its real time performance," said Antoine Leboyer, CEO of GSX. "Our latest GSX Monitor & Analyzer release quickly identifies communication issues between devices and servers, so that you can resolve them before they impact your users."
Other key features GSX Monitor & Analyzer's agentless, out-of-the-box monitoring of BES environments include:
- Connectivity at every point to identify issues between servers and users' devices
- High availability monitoring including analysis of log files and hung thread alerts
- Detailed metrics of users' handheld devices including configuration, use, critical user management, and unused devices
- Pre-configured availability and performance alerts based on proactive end-to-end tests between servers and devices
- Pre-configured reports including performance against KPIs and SLAs, environmental health, capacity forecasts, and performance management statistics
- SLA control and compliance including mail routing SLAs for BES
On display at BlackBerry World 2012
Visitors can see demonstrations of GSX Monitor & Analyzer at GSX booth #122 at BlackBerry World 2012, May 1-3. More information on BES solutions on our website http://www.gsx.com/products/gsx-monitor-analyzer-for-blackberry/
For more information on GSX solutions and partner opportunities, please visit gsx.com.
About GSX Solutions
GSX Solutions is the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring, analysis, and management of enterprise collaboration and messaging environments, including Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and BlackBerry Enterprise Server, as well as LDAP and SMTP ports, and any URL. GSX Solutions is Microsoft Systems Center Alliance Partner, Microsoft Silver Partner and a BlackBerry Alliance Elite Partner, providing automated server maintenance for Domino and Windows-based servers. Monitoring millions of mailboxes for over 600 global enterprises, GSX is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with R&D in Nice, France, and offices in the UK and the US. For more information, please visit www.gsx.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Mailserver, Blackberry, msexchange, LotusDomino, LotusNotes, sharepoint, quickr, SCOM, Business Issues, Management, CEO/CFO, France, Switzerland, Marketwire, unused, , Other,