|Page (1) of 1 - 01/25/12||email article||print page|
GSX Announces Enhanced Microsoft Exchange SupportLatest GSX Monitor & Analyzer Release Features Plug and Play Ease of Use, Delivery of In-Depth Metrics Throughout Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint (January 25, 2012)
BUFFALO, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/25/12 -- GSX Solutions [www.gsx.com], the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring, reporting of enterprise collaboration environments, including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) and Lotus Notes, today announced a new GSX Monitor & Analyzer release, with plug and play ease of use and the delivery of a full range of monitoring enhancements for Microsoft environments.
Exchange monitoring enhancements deliver accurate metrics throughout the system such as:
- Report on Database Availability Group (DAG) status check
- Monitor Client Access Server (CAS) Array
- New CAS Statistics View that shows load balancing of users and protocol response times
- New CAS Array Statistics View
- New alerts on CAS Protocol availability
- New Outlook Web Access alerts
SharePoint Monitoring enhancements include:
- SharePoint Scenario monitoring helps assure availability and quality of critical services such as creating a site, uploading a document, creating a meeting and much more.
The latest GSX Monitor & Analyzer release provides a new set of features that meet the management challenges of enterprises using Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, BES or Lotus Notes for critical business services:
- Plug and play ease of use, including a global server configuration wizard with multiple time zone support.
- Automated GSX Analyzer IT forecasting that identifies emerging issues, helps you identify potential future issues and anticipate them before they happen, and gives you value added quantifiable metrics that are crucial for capacity planning.
"This new release reflects the huge effort we made to enhance the user experience for customers monitoring Microsoft overall environments -- it not only tracks metrics across the board, but it also delivers them in a user-friendly way," said Antoine Leboyer, CEO of GSX. "It is in keeping with our philosophy is to continually improve our products, to meet the evolving needs of thousands of loyal customers throughout the world."
GSX Monitor & Analyzer available for immediate download
The new GSX Monitor & Analyzer with enhanced Microsoft support is now available. A free trial version is open for download at support.gsx.com. For more information on GSX solutions and partner opportunities, please visit http://www.gsx.com/home/gsx-monitor-v101/
About GSX Solutions
GSX Solutions is the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring, analysis, and management of enterprise collaboration and messaging environments, including Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Blackberry Enterprise Server, as well as LDAP and SMTP ports, and any URL. GSX Solutions is a Blackberry Alliance Elite Partner, providing automated server maintenance for Domino and Windows-based servers. Monitoring millions of mailboxes for over 600 global enterprises, GSX is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with R&D in Nice, France, and offices in the UK and the US. For more information, please visit www.gsx.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Mailserver, Blackberry, msexchange, LotusDomino, LotusNotes, sharepoint, quickr, SCOM, Database, Internet, Management, CEO/CFO, France, Switzerland, Marketwire, , Internet Technology, Business,