|Page (1) of 1 - 01/26/06||email article||print page|
G-Technology Announces 160 GB G-DRIVE mini Mobile Hard DrivesAdds two new 160 GB models to its popular line of G-DRIVE mini mobile hard drives (January 26, 2006)
G-Tech's G-DRIVE mini 160
About G-DRIVE mini 160
* Industry leading 160 GB storage capacity
* High-performance 5400 RPM disk drive with 8 MB cache
* Dual FireWire 800 or FireWire 400 & USB 2.0 versions
* Ultra-portable and stylish all aluminum enclosure with built-in heat sink
* Compact size - just 4.9 x 3.2 x .88 weighing less than 9 oz.
* Powered via FireWire or USB bus no AC adapter required
* Mac OS X and Windows XP compatibility
* 2-year warranty
Pricing and Availability
G-DRIVE mini 160 GB drives are available now with prices (US MSRP) starting at $569. Visit G-Tech at www.g-technology.com to buy online or to find an authorized reseller.
About G-Technology, Inc.
G-Technology, Inc. is a leading supplier of innovative external disk storage solutions for Macs and PCs. The company configures its products using the highest quality storage and semiconductor components to support demanding user environments. G-Tech is located in the Santa Monica Studio District in sunny Southern California, and has manufacturing facilities there and in the Far East. Headquarters is located at 1653 Stanford Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Tel: (310) 449-4599, Fax: (310) 449-4670, Web: www.g-technology.com.
Related Keywords:G-Technology, G-DRIVE mini, Hard Drives, G-Tech, storage,