|Page (1) of 1 - 05/30/02||email article||print page|
Fuji Intros F401 Digital CameraModel uses third-generation Super CCD
The FinePix F401 uses Fuji's third-generation Super CCD image sensor system for high ISO sensitivity and a maximum of 3.98 million recorded pixels (2,304 x 1,728 pixels). And it uses Fujifilm's new, proprietary image processing method called Pixel Data Coupling Technology, along with a new noise reduction technology.
Other features include:
- AVI movie capture (13 minutes at 320 x 240 at 10 fps on a 128 MB SmartMedia card);
- Voice notes (30 seconds per photo);
- Shutter speeds range from 1/4 to 1/1000 of a second;
- Adjustable ISO sensitivity of 200/400 or 800/1600 at 1 megapixel resolution;
- Continuous shooting modes for up to four frames in high-resolution mode at 3 frames per second;
- Videoconferencing capabilities;
- Preset shooting modes, including auto, portrait, sports, landscape and night scene.
The FinePix F401 will be available in August for $499.99. For more information, visit http://www.fujifilm.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Fuji Intros F401 Digital Camera
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved