|Page (1) of 1 - 11/14/11||email article||print page|
Free Companion Mobile Application Gives TaxACT(R) Users an EdgeTaxACT Central(TM) Keeps Users Informed Before, During and After Preparing and Filing With TaxACT (November 14, 2011)
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/14/11 -- TaxACT Central, the new companion mobile application for TaxACT users, is available for free download in the App Store(SM) and Android Market. Compatible with iPhone®, iPod touch®, and Android devices, TaxACT Central provides on-the-go access to valuable time and money-saving information.
TaxACT Central can be used as a companion to the recently released Preview Versions of TaxACT 2011 Free Federal and Deluxe Editions.
"Whether you start your TaxACT return in October or April, TaxACT Central gives you mobile access to tax information that can be used throughout the year," said Lance Dunn, CEO of 2nd Story Software®.
TaxACT Central includes:
- An interactive tax return checklist with forms and information needed to prepare your taxes
- A Help Center with free answers to common tax and technical questions
- 24/7 status of your federal and state returns after e-filing in TaxACT (the IRS will begin processing e-filed 2011 returns in January)
- Daily tax tips from America's all-time best selling tax guide, J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax Guide
- A federal tax calendar with key dates by month, fiscal year or taxpayer type
- The option to register for TaxACT Online 2011 Free Federal Edition or Deluxe (special Deluxe pricing plus free phone support for the 2011 tax season are being offered for a limited time)
For more information or to download TaxACT Central, visit www.taxact.com/mobile/taxact-central.
About 2nd Story Software and TaxACT
2nd Story Software, the makers of TaxACT, is a privately held company founded in 1998 and critically acclaimed as a leader in developing affordable tax preparation software and Web-based services directly for consumers. TaxACT was the first to offer free Federal tax software and free e-file to all American taxpayers in the 2005 tax season.
TaxACT is the 2nd most visited online destination for tax preparation services(1). Since 2000, TaxACT Online has assisted with more than 20 million e-filed federal returns. TaxACT is also the only Web-based tax planning and preparation product to offer a year-round tax preparation solution, with Preview Versions released in October and Final Versions released in January.
(1) According to collective week end reports for taxact.com and taxactonline.com released by Hitwise during the 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 tax seasons.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: 2nd Story Software, Inc., Marketwire, Inc., ,Business,