|Page (1) of 1 - 11/18/09||email article||print page|
Free Adobe eSeminar: PDF Portfolios for Flex & ActionScript DevelopersLeverage Flash and Flex skills in Acrobat PDF documents (November 18, 2009)
Overview: Free 60-min Acrobat 9 PDF Portfolios for Developers eSeminar with live Q&A
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Time: 10-11am US Pacific (1-2pm US Eastern)
Free Registration: http://www.acrobatusers.com/events/1475/pdf-portfolios-developers
What you will learn:
- What you need to get started with the Acrobat ActionScript API
- How to bootstrap a basic Navigator in Flex Builder 3
- How to bundle your Navigator's SWF file into a .NAV file for use in Acrobat using ANT
- How to avoid the most common trouble spots
- How to turn on the debugging options in Acrobat
Who should attend?
-Flex developers interested in expanding their skills and market reach.
If you are an Acrobat developer or power user and have never worked with ActionScript or Flex, you might want to skip this one.
- ActionScript 3
- Flex Builder 3
- ANT (recommended)
Related Keywords:PDF, FLEX, FLASH, ACROBAT
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved