|Page (1) of 1 - 12/10/09||email article||print page|
Free Adobe eSeminar: Basic 3D PDFCommunication of 3D information for both CAD and non-CAD users (December 10, 2009)
Join the Acrobat User Community with CAD/CAM expert, Kaae Rillos, on Wed, Dec. 16, 2009 at 10:00 am US Pacific, for a free eSeminar on how to use Acrobat 9 to facilitate communication of 3D information for both CAD and non-CAD users
What you will learn:
- Convert a CAD model to PDF
- Convert a CAD model to PDF using Templates
- View 3D annotation in model-based definition datasets
- Measure in 3D
- Apply cross sections
- Use Acrobat 3D Reviewer to combine multiple CAD formats into one assembly
- Combine models and support documents into a 3D PDF Portfolio
Who should attend?
- CAD designers that need to communicate their ideas to their non CAD customers
- Non CAD people that need quick occasional access to CAD information and are tired of bugging CAD designers for info.
- Basic Windows/Mac Knowledge
Free Signup on the acrobatusers.com website: