|Page (1) of 1 - 11/27/02||email article||print page|
FontAgent Pro Updated to 1.0.2New release offers improved integration
FontAgent Pro repairs or eliminates corrupt fonts, partial and unmatched fonts, duplicate fonts and unnecessary point sizes. It builds optimized, organized font libraries and enables users to create font libraries and sets, activate and deactivate fonts and preview fonts.
Version 1.0.2 adds a number of new features and also optimizes performance, according to Insider Software. New features include:
- Adding a folder of fonts to a library automatically creates a Set in the Set pane with the same name as the folder;
- Automatically saves the last point size specified in the FontPlayer;
- Adds uninstaller;
- Removes limits on the number of fonts, sets or libraries that can be exported;
- Prevents use of invalid characters in Library names;
- Retains column heading settings between sessions.
The FontAgent Pro 1.0.2 update is available now. The full version sells for $89.95 (electronic download) or $99.95 (boxed version). For more information, visit http://www.insidersoftware.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at [email protected].
Related Keywords:FontAgent Pro Updated to 1.0.2 Insider Software has updated FontAgent Pro, its font management and repair utility for Mac OS X. FontAgent is a Cocoa-based application designed specifically for Mac OS X. The update is available now.
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved