|Page (1) of 1 - 12/29/05||email article||print page|
Flying Mole Introduces CA-S3 Integrated Amplifier6? x 2? x 6?audiophile-class integrated amplifier in a pure aluminum enclosure (December 29, 2005)
Flying Mole's CA-S3 Integrated Amplifier
Other elements of the CA-S3 include, but are not limited to:
* Worlds First One Pole Pre-Amplifier newly developed for this unit, the 27 level volume control with high accuracy enables enjoyment of high quality sound at any output level
* Super Strong Power Supply for High Definition the CA-S3s power supply is 3 to 5 times stronger than is the norm. At 150 Watts maximum and 50 Watts continuous, this power supply offers a stable sound picture with excellent musical qualities
* Proprietary Bi-Phase PWM Amplifier and Power Supply depresses distortion levels to the point unattainable by other conventional digital amps. This results in the reproduction of subtle signals and brilliant sound
* Newly Developed Speaker Terminals the cone shaped solid, gold plated brass speaker terminals enable maximum contact with bare wires thus minimizing contact resistance
* Simple Construction for Pure Sound - the CA-S3 is not equipped with either input or speaker selector. Simple and true to the concept of the ?straight wire with gain, it aims at the pure reproduction of the signal
* Flying Moles Continuous Commitment to Ecology with total efficiency of 80% at max power (turn electricity into power, not heat), low power consumption (energy saving), compact body (resource saving), and the CA-S3 even qualifies for the new RoHS directive on restricted use of hazardous substances
Flying Mole will be exhibiting the CA-S3 at CES Booth #22066 in South Hall along with an enclosed sound demonstration room. Other products being introduced are the New Cascade 4-Module, Modular, Multi-channel Amplifier capable of handling 500W, 300W, 125Wx2, 75Wx4, or 30Wx6 modules, the DP-S500 2 x 500W Power Amplifier, the PS-1000 1kVA AC Power Conditioner and the CA-S10 (prototype) which will be the elder brother 100W version of the CA-S3.
On the OEM side, Flying Mole will be demonstrating its revolutionary ?S-port Powered Signal Transmission Technology which enables transmission of synthesized DC Power and Audio Signal for over 300 without deterioration in sound quality, using most any old or new wires or cables. In addition, a selection of 17 Power Amplifier Modules in various configurations (AC, DC, single or multiple channels) will be presented for turnkey or cooperative development.
Please come by our booth or contact us at the appropriate location below for further details.
About Flying Mole
Established in November of 2000, the year of the millennia, Flying Mole Corporation is a think-tank of high-tech engineers specialized in the development of custom electronics.
The firm consists of top-class engineers with an entrepreneurial spirit who left major manufacturers where they, individually, had 20 or more years of experience. Our engineers were responsible for developing a wide range of electronics and introducing a great number of the most advanced products. With "Resolution Revolution" as our motto, it is our business philosophy to develop products viable for the 21st Century. Products which are in harmony with nature and environmentally friendly.
Established in June, 2004 in the State of California, Flying Mole Electronics Corporation is the U.S. subsidiary of Flying Mole Corporation based in Hamamatsu, Japan.
Related Keywords:Flying Mole, CA-S3, Amplifier, audiophile, Cascade, DP-S500, PS-1000, CA-S10, S-port,