|Page (1) of 1 - 02/12/14||email article||print page|
FlowPlay Unlocks Vegas World Platform to Empower Developers to Build Unique Social Casinos Games for Web, Facebook and Mobile DevicesJoju Games Launches Custom Social Casino Game Built on FlowPlay Platform, Cutting Development Time in Half and Doubling Monetization Opportunities (February 12, 2014)
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS -- (Marketwired) -- 02/12/14 -- Casual Connect Europe -- FlowPlay, a leader in virtual world games and technology, today unlocked the back-end development technology behind its leading social casino MMO, Vegas World. With the platform, developers gain access to the infrastructure, analytics and monetization tools required to quickly create and drive revenue from custom social casino games across all channels -- including web, Facebook, and iOS or Android devices and tablets.
According to SuperData Research, the social casino market is one of the fastest growing segments in the casual gaming industry, with revenue predicted to reach $4.4 billion worldwide by 2015. As online gaming companies and land-based casinos aggressively bring social casino games to market, the industry is becoming increasingly saturated. While many developers are building traditional social casino games from scratch -- such as single-player slots, poker or blackjack -- there is tremendous pressure to differentiate from the crowd.
With FlowPlay's Vegas World technology platform, developers can build unique, multiplayer social casino offerings that span beyond traditional casino games. In additional to accelerating game development cycles, developers can increase monetization opportunities by leveraging the platform's robust analytics, in-game advertising and payment system integrations.
Veteran developer Juan Gril, the mastermind behind Bingo Blingo and founder of Joju Games, is the first to develop a standalone social casino title on the FlowPlay Vegas World platform. As a one-of-a-kind fruit-themed fusion of slots and bingo, Fringo will join Joju's impressive casual game roster, which includes over 50 titles for brands including MTV, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central. Fringo is currently available at VegasWorld.com, WildTangent.com and FringoGame.com, and will soon be available on Facebook and Android devices in early 2014.
"In the highly competitive casual games market, the ability to leverage FlowPlay's platform to decrease both the time and budget needed to bring Fringo to market was a no-brainer," said Juan Gril, founder and studio manager at Joju Games. "FlowPlay's comprehensive development platform and industry-high revenue per monthly active user were key factors in our partnership. Fringo is already seeing great success, and we're looking forward to bringing additional social casino games to market with FlowPlay."
FlowPlay's Vegas World-based development platform includes:
- Social Interactions: Within any game room or other environments, players can conduct numerous social interactions including one-to-one or one-to-many chat conversations, and sharing of virtual goods.
- Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) Architecture: Providing the infrastructure to allow thousands of players to enter the game, compete against, and socialize with each other, while providing the gambling mechanics that ensures the room size and structure maximizes the effectiveness of the payout systems.
- Turnkey Integrations with Gaming Distributors: Integration across every major web and mobile platform including WildTangent, Yahoo Games, Google Play, the Kindle store, Facebook, mobile devices, tablets, etc.
- Established Payment System: Network of more than 20 different payment providers, both domestically in the U.S. and internationally. Payment options include all major credit cards, PayPal, pre-paid cards available in all major grocery stores, PayNearMe bill pay at 7-eleven locations, and mail-in cash or check payments.
- In-Game Advertising Partners: Developers can easily integrate in-game ads with eight preferred partners, including RadiumOne and Matomy.
- Deep Analytics & Reporting: Extensive dashboard including up to 300 metrics for reporting, breaking down game-play and revenues across player location and activity, platform, payment method, and marketing call-to-action, among others. The reporting grid provides a robust set of revenue-share analytics to empower customers to promptly and accurately communicate earnings to key stakeholders or partners.
"The industry is incredibly saturated, and developers are hungry for a way to differentiate their social casino titles. True innovation will come when developers expand beyond single-player slot games to offering unique, multiplayer titles that foster a truly social experience," said Derrick Morton, CEO of FlowPlay. "Juan and Joju Games turned to our industry-proven technology platform to take their social casino game to the next level. Their deep experience developing incredibly successful casual games makes them an ideal partner to transform the social casino industry as we know it today."
FlowPlay, a developer of virtual environment and game technologies, make immersive worlds and massive multiplayer games possible with no software required beyond a basic browser. FlowPlay's first consumer product, ourWorld, is enjoyed and played by over 30 million players and is one of the most popular teen virtual worlds. Vegas World, the first social casino MMORPG developed by FlowPlay, was recently launched. The company was founded in 2006 and primarily funded by Intel Capital and the creators of Skype.
Barokas PR for FlowPlay
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords:Game Development,Marketing/Distribution,Computers/Peripherals,Prosumer/Consumer,Network (LAN),Notebook/Laptop/Tablets,iOS,Gaming,Mac,Android,USA,Marketwire,Business,Grocery Stores,Internet Technology,Other,