|Page (1) of 1 - 04/24/12||email article||print page|
Five Reasons Why Nexxo Financial Corporation Has Captured Banks' AttentionNexxo Is Expanding Beyond Its Original Mission to Bring Its Technology Platform to the Banking Industry (April 24, 2012)
BURLINGAME, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/24/12 -- Nexxo Financial Corporation, the leader in self-serve financial solutions, is branching out beyond its original retail partners to meet the needs of the banking industry. The changing financial landscape has many banks seeking new solutions to stay profitable and they are eager to know how Nexxo's technology can best serve them.
"Banks increasingly want to focus on attracting customers who haven't used a traditional bank. The Nexxo platform can get banks to market much faster than if they tried to build the technology themselves or tried to piece together a full range of financial services using numerous vendors," said Nexxo CEO and co-founder David Alvarez.
From the beginning, Nexxo has offered consumers both multi-service and multi-channel financial solutions through retail partners. The supporting technology for Nexxo's self-serve kiosk, teller-assisted desktop, and mobile phone applications can also benefit banks.
"What we've built while delivering all these customer-centric services is an entire backend platform that's also attractive to traditional banks," added Alvarez.
Banks are interested in Nexxo's Integrated Financial Services (IFS) technology platform for these reasons:
1. All in one: Nexxo's technology platform is unique. It is the only solution in the market today offering a host of transactions, all from one screen: check cashing; prepaid card loading; bill pay; sending money; buying money orders; phone minute top-up; and cash withdrawal.
2. Turn-key: Nexxo's turn-key Managed Services offer clients much-needed financial services, as well as compliance management, information technology, reporting, cash management, customer service, and customer analysis.
3. Customer-centric: Nexxo puts the consumer at the center of its financial model. Instead of having to re-register on numerous terminals to complete transactions, which is industry standard, with Nexxo technology consumers register once and view one interface to see a full suite of financial options. The process is convenient and fast; most transactions are completed in 30 seconds.
4. Proven track record: Nexxo's kiosks and Integrated Financial Services (IFS) platform have processed more than $1 billion and more than 4 million transactions. Nexxo services operate in more than 1,000 U.S. locations.
5. Manage regulation: In an era of increased regulation and caps on earnings from credit and debit cards, banks are looking to process basic transactions in the most efficient way. Nexxo technology does this more cost-effectively, leaving bank employees free to do what they do best -- provide customer service.
Nexxo's current network of retail partners, domestic financial affiliates, and international banks can be found at: http://www.nexxofinancial.com/corporate/clients.html
Founded in 2003, Nexxo is the leader in self-serve financial solutions. Its Integrated Financial Services Platform (IFS) offers a unified, customer-centric solution that seamlessly handles multiple products (check cashing, money transfer, bill pay, money orders, prepaid card servicing, and phone minute top-ups) and multiple channels (self-serve kiosk, teller-assisted desktop, and via mobile phone). With more than four million transactions and $1 billion processed, Nexxo's technology has been proven at hundreds of field locations. Nexxo offers its turn-key financial solutions and service applications to an expanding network of retail partners, domestic and international banks, and financial service providers. For more information, visit nexxofinancial.com.
Chief Marketing Officer
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: self-serve kiosk, everyday financial services, financial solutions, technology, multi-channel , Applications, Sales & Marketing, Management, CEO/CFO, USA, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Financial, Communications Technology, Computer Science,