|Page (1) of 1 - 11/14/11||email article||print page|
Five 9 Group Continues to Expand, Add Capabilities and Expertise to Talented TeamCompany Appoints Seasoned Solutions Analysts to Support Government Customers (November 14, 2011)
FAIRFAX, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/14/11 -- Five 9 Group, Inc., a leading provider of enterprise data management for mission-critical applications; database/data center migration and consolidation; maintenance of high-availability enterprise environments; network solutions; business intelligence; and enterprise architecture and information assurance support to the federal market, today announced the appointment of several new key employees to its already talented team. The company is continuing its rapid expansion and growth -- adding 20 new employees over the last six months to accommodate its increasing responsibilities on several new and existing federal contracts.
"Five 9 Group is proud to provide our federal customers with the best minds in critical infrastructure management, as well as data center consolidation and migration," said Magdy Aziz, President and Chief Executive Officer, Five 9 Group. "All of our team members are hand-picked based on their years of specialized experience and technical expertise in the federal market. Our employees are the reason we have been so successful since our inception, and we welcome our newest members to the team."
To highlight the level of talent being hired, below are details on a few employees that recently joined the company:
- Andrew Walsh, Biometric Subject Matter Expert. Walsh comes to Five 9 Group with over 12 years of experience as a federal contractor, including extensive experience with large-scale biometric processing and identity management systems. He has spent most of his career in the homeland security sector designing service oriented architectures and working with Oracle databases.
- Ross Mohan, Database Technology Architect. Mohan has almost two decades of experience in Oracle database programming and administration. He has supported multiple Oracle migration and datacenter-based architecture projects for the homeland security sector. His specialties include advising government clients on enterprise architecture, performance engineering, root cause problem analysis and forensics, and parallel processing.
- James Mah, Data Center Migration Architect. Mah has over 20 years of experience in the architecture, design, development, and implementation of large-scale secure infrastructures, with an emphasis on complex systems and network integration, security design, and policy enforcement and management. He has extensive infrastructure experience with the federal civilian sector.
- Amr Sabet, Business Enterprise Architecture. Sabet has broad-based experience working in the commercial, healthcare, federal, and military sectors to deliver mission-critical and state-of-the-art systems. His expertise includes guiding and directing the overall approach to enterprise architecture strategies. Sabet has been invited twice to guest lecture at the National Defense University (NDU). His speech, regarding the technical implementation of the business enterprise architecture within the defense community, was incorporated into the program's regular curriculum of enterprise architecture courses.
- David Lang, Infrastructure Engineering Lead. Lang brings more than 10 years of experience as a highly skilled system engineer with specialized expertise in business capacity, service capacity, and resource capacity management. He serves as senior performance engineer for Five 9 Group's homeland security sector, providing capacity management for a customer's large-scale biometric identification system.
- Phillip Lorenz, Network Engineer. Lorenz has an extensive background in the homeland security sector's network engineering environment, where he has spent the past nine years specializing in ensuring high uptime in complex data center environments. He brings to Five 9 Group expertise in Application Performance Monitoring (APM), using semi complex visibility solutions to track network data to diagnose and troubleshoot issues, as well as identify trend and setting thresholds for service level agreements. Working with an agency customer, he also has co-authored a network performance strategy paper currently in use by a government data center migration project team.
"Five 9 Group is very excited to be experiencing significant growth at this time, which is very uncommon in this austere economic environment," said Aziz. "The executive team is proud of the growth we are experiencing and the company is perfectly positioned to continue this rate into the future."
About Five 9 Group
Five 9 Group, Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise data management for mission-critical applications; database/data center migration and consolidation; maintenance of high-availability enterprise environments; network solutions; business intelligence; and enterprise architecture and information assurance support to the federal market. Its name -- Five 9 Group -- symbolizes 99.999% availability and represents the standard of quality and dependability the company provides through its employees and its service offerings. Established in 2006, Five 9 Group resources leverage more than 25 years of best practices in developing and managing highly critical, sensitive data and business intelligence systems for the homeland security sector, enabling the company to deliver leading-edge, innovative Information Technology solutions that help agencies improve operations across mission-critical functions.
Headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Fairfax, Virginia, Five 9 Group is a privately owned small business. For more information, visit www.five9group.com.
Mary Alice Johnson
571-323-2585, ext. 2140
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Five 9 Group, Security, Database, Business Issues, Administration, Policy, Data Management, Business Intelligence, IT Management, Career, Contracts, Management, Marketwire, Inc., , IT (Information Technology), Computer Science, Engineering, Business,