|Page (1) of 1 - 02/03/12||email article||print page|
First Round of Presenting Companies Announced for the 2012 Southeast Venture ConferenceLeading Technology Innovators Showcased From Around the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic (February 03, 2012)
MCLEAN, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/03/12 -- The Southeast Venture Conference this week announced the first round of showcase companies selected to present at the upcoming conference scheduled for February 29th - March 1st, 2012 at the Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
60 showcase companies from around the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions will present at SEVC 2012 to an audience of hundreds of venture capitalists, private equity investors, entrepreneurs and the region's technology and innovation communities.
Showcase companies will range from later-stage technology companies to younger high-growth firms, from the region representing Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, DC and West Virginia.
Showcase companies will highlight a wide range of technology industries including: Mobile, New Media, Green Tech, Software, Medical Devices, Information Technology, Biotech, Internet and Security.
The first round of announced showcase companies includes:
- 3CLogic - Rockville, MD; www.3clogic.com
- ArcMail Technology - Shreveport, LA; www.arcmail.com
- Brazen Careerist - McLean, VA; www.brazencareerist.com
- Careerminds Group - Newark, DE; www.careerminds.com
- CodeGuard - Atlanta, GA; www.codeguard.com
- cVidya Networks - Plantation, FL; www.cvidya.com
- ExactCost - Hallandale Beach, FL; www.exactcost.com
- Geostellar - Martinsburg, WV; www.geostellar.com
- Grab Networks - Dulles, VA; www.grabnetworks.com
- Green Cloud - Greenville, SC; www.gogreencloud.com
- HemoSonics - Charlottesville, VA; www.hemosonics.com
- Kabbage - Atlanta, GA; www.kabbage.com
- meet.com - Orlando, FL; www.meet.com
- MissionMode - Winston-Salem, NC; www.missionmode.com
- Netsertive - Research Triangle Park, NC; www.netsertive.com
- PodPonics - Atlanta, GA; www.podponics.com
- Preparis - Atlanta, GA; www.preparis.com
- SemaConnect - Annapolis, MD; www.semaconnect.com
- Sparkfly - Atlanta, GA; www.sparkfly.com
- Spring Metrics - Durham, NC; www.springmetrics.com
- StrikeIron - Cary, NC; www.strikeiron.com
- Vertical Acuity - Atlanta, GA; www.verticalacuity.com
- WeddingWire - Bethesda, MD; www.weddingwire.com
- Zephyr Technology - Annapolis, MD; www.zephyr-technology.com
- Zipit Wireless - Greenville, SC; www.zipitwireless.com
Over 30 additional presenters will be announced leading up to the conference.
In addition to presenting companies and hours of networking, the conference will host over 40 speakers discussing a variety of current venture capital and entrepreneurial-oriented trend and strategy topics. Speakers include leading innovators and investment insiders such as co-founder and former CEO of Netflix, Marc Randolph, the founder of OpenTable, Chuck Templeton, and Mark Heesen, President of the National Venture Capital Association to name a few.
For additional information and registration, visit: http://www.seventure.org.
About Southeast Venture Conference 2012
The mission of the SEVC is to help support technology innovation in the greater Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. As part of that goal, the SEVC provides a key forum for relationship building between the investment and innovation technology communities. The 2012 SEVC is February 29th - March 1st at the Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner, Virginia. For more information visit: www.seventure.org.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Southeast Venture Conference, Security, Networking, Internet, Security, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Networking, Medical Technology, Internet Technology, Biology, Computer Science, Internet,