|Page (1) of 1 - 07/05/05||email article||print page|
FiberPlex Expands LightViper International DistributionAppoints European, Asian and Latin American distributors for fiber optic audio solution (July 05, 2005)
FiberPlex, Inc., makers of the revolutionary LightViper fiber optic audio components, has today announced the appointment of eight ex-U.S. distributors for its new professional audio product line. The LightViper VIS-1832 (analog inputs) and LightViper VIS-4832 (AES3 digital input head) audio snakes are the first cost-effective fiber optic audio transmission systems that can be employed in virtually any touring or fixed installation audio system.
Sam Spennacchio, FiberPlex's Director of Sales & Marketing for Pro Audio, has announced the following recent international appointments for the line:
- Eastern Acoustic Development, with offices in Hong Kong, GuangZhou and Beijing, has been appointed the LightViper distributor for China.
- In Japan, Tokyo-based ComodoMattina was appointed the LightViper distributor.
- Audiolink SRL, with offices in Alberi, Italy, has been signed-on for Italy.
- For Germany, Austria and Holland, EAS GmbH in Emsdetten will distribute.
- Fuzion, PLC, with offices in Surrey, England, has been appointed the distributor for the United Kingdom.
- In Spain, Seesound, with offices in Barcelona, has been announced.
- Musik Productiv, in Niederlenz, has been appointed distributor for Switzerland.
- In Sao Paulo, Brazil, Libor Com & Imp Ltda., will represent the product line.
Spennacchio commented on the aggressive expansion of the firm's distribution:
"The excitement and enthusiasm expressed by audio customers worldwide for the LightViper system has been astounding. In both Europe and Asia, the pro audio communities are very receptive to using new technology.
"We attended the Frankfurt Musik Messe in Germany this year to specifically meet with several prospective international distributors for the LightViper line. As a result, we are very pleased to add these prestigious distributors to our list of worldwide business partners."
FiberPlex products address todays most challenging communications applications. Using fiber optic technology, FiberPlex designs and manufactures an extensive line of devices that address todays most challenging communications applications.
Related Keywords:FiberPlex, LightViper, iber optic audio, LightViper VIS-1832, LightViper VIS-4832, Musik Messe,