|Page (1) of 1 - 01/26/05||email article||print page|
FerReel Animation Labs Releases Blast Code 1.2 for OSX(January 26, 2005)
FerReel Animation Labs, Inc. will release Blast Code version 1.2, for the Apple Macintosh OS X Operating system. Blast Code is the only Maya plug-in that helps to create realistic destruction simulations. This MAC OS version has all of the capabilities of our most up-to-date PC version of the software.
* New filtered list to main control window to help navigate blast control groups and layers.
* New method for computing compensating rotation for blast surfaces that are key framed.
* Additional sub-mesh outputs for component level geometry shading.
* Improved motion blur computation.
* Improved work flow for scenes requiring a large number of blast surfaces.
To make this software more accessible to freelance animators and smaller animation studios, FerReel Animation Labs also offers a version of Blast Code called "Kiloton" for the greatly reduced price of $295.00. This version is a "light" version, but will suit the needs of most users and is upgradeable to the fully functional "Megaton" version. Both the Kiloton and Megaton versions are now ported over to operate in the MAC OS-X environment. To find out more about this software, for both the Microsoft Windows and MAC OS X operating systems see our website and download a trial version.
A 15-day trial of the software will be available for immediate download at http:///www.blastcode.com
Related Keywords:FerReel Animation Labs, Blast Code 1.2, maya for mac,Maya plug-in, Kiloton