|Page (1) of 1 - 03/11/11||email article||print page|
Every Artist Needs Graphic Designer's Toolkits!Introducing 5 New Libraries of Graphic Design Elements From Digital Juice (March 11, 2011)
Digital Juice(r) announced today the release of 5 volumes in a brand new product line, the Graphic Designer's Toolkit(tm). These collections of ready-made high-quality graphics are provided in resolution-independent vector format (.AI) as well as pre-masked super high-resolution PNG, so combining these elements with your other source material is a breeze, no matter what size or resolution you need. Each volume contains a wide variety of cutting-edge design elements from watercolor and oil paint strokes, ink wash illustrations and blood spatter to high-tech bars, loaders and waveforms; grunge or gradient arrows, frames, shields and banners to starbursts, filigree, paint drips, circuit boards and film strips.
"This kind of stock imagery used to be impossible to find, and if you could find it, you had to cut it out from a larger illustration or play with masks and blending modes in Photoshop to achieve the desired effect," says Jacqui Dawson, Senior Creative Director for Digital Juice. "What sets this library apart is that we give you the instant drag-and-drop high-res isolated graphic objects in PNG format AND we include the original source files used to create them -- as either vector AI or raster layered PSD files -- so that you can further customize the graphic elements if needed."
Five volumes are available with this new release and when combined, they offer designers an impressive library of over 5,300 artistic elements spread over 119 creative categories. "For a graphic designer working in any field from print to web or video, these design elements are a diamond mine of inspiration when setting out to design any type of cool original graphics," says Dawson. "The elements are easily customized and combined to create style and substance for any project. You simply can't find this quality and quantity of elements at this price at any of the leading downloadable stock houses!"
Graphic Designer's Toolkit Vol. 1
- 11 unique categories
- 956 graphic design elements (169 Arrows, 21 Gradient Arrows, 108 Brush Strokes, 57 Destruction, 75 Flames, 50 Gradient Shields, 69 Hooladanders, 50 Ornate Frames, 203 Paint Splats, 55 Pen & Ink Banners, 99 Textural Grunge)
- 956 AI vector files
- 956 transparent PNG files with alpha channel
- 1 DVD
Graphic Designer's Toolkit Vol. 2
- 15 unique categories
- 940 graphic design elements (58 Blood Spatter, 70 Circular Grunge, 154 Circularities, 100 Filigree & Scrolls, 40 Gestural Brush, 53 Gradient Banners, 62 Gradient Hooladanders, 52 Graphic Shields, 20 Halftones, 30 Rough Edges, 118 Rough Stuff, 36 Screen Chaos, 62 Scribbles, 25 Skylines, 60 Tribal Display)
- 940 AI vector files
- 940 transparent PNG files with alpha channel
- 1 DVD
Graphic Designer's Toolkit Vol. 3
- 28 unique categories
- 972 elements (41 Bars & Loaders, 41 Base Tiles, 12 Binary Arrays, 21 Circuit Boards, 40 Circular Circuits, 25 Dataflow, 104 Future Tech, 41 Grab Bag, 15 Grid Array, 24 Grid Base, 29 Halftone Circles, 20 Hexa Tech, 20 Interface Displays, 68 Interface Elements, 42 Lines & Streaks, 26 Meters, 13 Numeric Arrays, 30 Solid Shapes, 16 Source Code, 22 Tech Blinkers, 15 Tech Frames, 24 Tech Insignia, 52 Tech Tiles, 50 Tenuous Displays, 20 Tenuous Lines, 40 Tiling Halftones, 80 Vectorial Circulations, 41 Waveforms)
- 792 AI vector files
- 972 transparent PNG files with alpha channel
- 1 DVD
Graphic Designer's Toolkit Vol. 4
- 26 unique categories
- 1254 elements (59 Ink Wash, 24 Oil Paint, 37 Film Strips, 47 Film Lab, 99 Watercolor Paint, 22 Color Flow, 11 Circular Vines, 203 Frames & Corners, 70 Watercolor Frame, 25 Watercolor Drip, 20 Swirl Filigree, 20 Vector Wash, 12 Starbursts, 30 Hand & Footprints, 29 Ink & Wash Symbols, 40 Spiral Maze, 48 Watercolor Shapes, 30 Watercolor Strokes, 98 Dry Brush, 57 Thought Bubbles, 108 Grunge Holds, 57 Watercolor Lines, 60 Radials, 26 Ancient Folds, 8 Seals, 14 Hair)
- 1254 transparent PNG files with alpha channel
- 328 AI vector files
- 429 layered high resolution PSD files
- 4 DVDs
Graphic Designer's Toolkit Vol. 5
Browse, Search, Preview & Select
What will always set Digital Juice apart from every other media content provider is the free Windows(r) and Mac(r) utility, Juicer(tm) 3. With Juicer(tm) 3 preview technology, users are able to instantly identify the proper piece of content and try it on for size. In the case of the Graphic Designer's Toolkits, users can browse, search, preview and select images, export vector AI files and layered PSDs right to Adobe Illustrator(r) or Photoshop(r), or resize and save a flattened or transparent alpha image in any still image format (JPG, PNG, etc) so that it can be used in any application.
Pricing & Availability
The new Graphic Designer's Toolkit volumes can be ordered through Digital Juice's online store (www.digitaljuice.com) or by calling the company's customer service center toll-free at 800-525-2203. The package's retail price is $149.95 per volume but volumes can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 50% off. Check the website for details on specials. The company's free Juicer(tm) 3 software can be found at www.digitaljuice.com/juicer/
About Digital Juice(r)
Digital Juice(r) is the world-leader in royalty-free broadcast animation content for video, motion graphics and multimedia professionals. Digital Juice(r) products are in use in nearly every major studio, broadcast, and cable station including NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HBO, CNBC, Fox News, and countless high profile television shows such as American Idol and the Grammy Awards. The company provides royalty-free animations, music, stock footage, organic film effects, graphical fonts, layered Photoshop(r) illustrations, plug-ins and production gear to a wide variety of video, motion graphics, print and web enthusiasts. The company is known for its extremely high quality and innovative content as well as for its aggressive and affordable pricing.
Digital Juice, Inc.
Related Keywords:digital juice, graphic designers toolkit, graphical elements, vector files, alpha channel, design elements, watercolor, oil paint strokes, ink wash illustrations, blood spatter, high tech bars, loaders, waveforms, grunge arrows, gradient arrows, frames, shields, banners, starbursts, filigree, paint drips, circuit boards, film strips