|Page (1) of 1 - 04/18/12||email article||print page|
Essential Summarizer: The First Online Cross-Language Automatic Text Summarization Application(April 18, 2012)
Paris, France, April 18, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Essential Summarizer comes in a wide range of software and solutions, to figure out instantaneously multilingual contents and create an automatic summary for efficient reading.
Essential Summarizer produces automatically a summary with a set of relevant sentences. A user parameter sets the length of output summary.
Essential Summarizer uses an innovating method for automatic summarization which performs an advanced linguistic analysis of the input text and produces a summary of it, taking into account discursive elements of the text. The program uses a unique technology that draws on linguistic and cognitive technologies. The quality of the summary produced by Essential Summarizer is based on the use of semantic and pragmatic cues to better figure out the text and build a reliable summary.
The summary produced by Essential Summarizer lets the user read more text in less time and quickly obtain essential information in condensed form.
Essential Summarizer has been designed to facilitate the user's job.
Essential Summarizer proposes a new way of quickly reading text: important sentences are displayed in large characters, and those of less importance in smaller characters. This size scale draws your visual attention on what is essential for easy speed reading. Additionally, visually impaired users can comfortably read a summary or the text. Text-mining-like functions recover the up and down context of extracted sentences to enhance summary coherence, and facilitate extraction and navigation, for example on domain-relevant synonyms.
Their solution is available in 20 languages and 66 domains. Moreover, it features automatic translation of summaries via the integration of an online translation service: for example you can summarize a Chinese document and read its summary in English. This is possible for all pairwise combinations of the twenty languages covered by Essential Summarizer.
Essential Summarizer was designed to facilitate the use of text
- Twenty languages covered: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish;
- Formats: Word, DOCX, PDF, TXT, RTF, Web pages via Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera;
- The summaries can be parametered, and can be regulated by means of a cursor in real time;
- The context provided around extracted sentences helps solve possible inconsistencies;
- Innovation: essential sentences are posted according to a degree of importance made visually salient by increased font size;
- Summarization can be enhanced through domain thesauri;
- Handles 66 fields in several languages;
- To extract all domain-specific words;
- A custom summary can be produced;
- Automatic translation of summaries for all pairwise combinations of the twenty languages covered by Essential Summarizer.
- Web browsers : Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Systems : Linux, Mac OS X, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Essential Summarizer Personal Edition
- Essential Summarizer Enterprise Edition
- Essential Summarizer Java API
- Essential Summarizer Web Service
Online tests and 14-Day Free Trial
+33 1 46 80 42 71
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Essential Summarizer: The First Online Cross-Language Automatic Text Summarization Application
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
Copyright 2010 PR.com
Related Keywords:Retail, Office Products, Online Retail, Technology, Computer, Computer Utilities, Consumer Electronics, Enterprise Software, Internet, Software