|Page (1) of 1 - 05/12/03||email article||print page|
Epson Intros PowerLite S1 ProjectorSub-$1,000 model offers 1,200 ANSI lumen brightness
The PowerLite S1 offers a brightness of 1,200 ANSI lumens, a resolution of 800 x 600 and a contrast ratio of 400:1. Epson says the model's new case is designed to reduce light leakage as well as operational noise, which is now "as low as" 33 dB. Features include:
- Short throw lens for producing a 60-inch image from 50 inches away;
- Digital keystone correction (+/- 15 degrees);
- SImplified menus;
- Pre-programmed color settings;
- 2,000-hour battery ($199 replacement cost);
- Connectors for both presentation and home video applications, including component video in and monitor out.
The PowerLite S1 will be available in June for $999. For more information, visit http://www.epson.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Epson Intros PowerLite S1 Projector
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved