|Page (1) of 1 - 10/13/03||email article||print page|
Epson Intros New PowerLite ProjectorsNew 'Value Series' models offer 2,000 ANSI lumens
Both of the new models are portable units, weighing in at 6.4 pounds. And both offer a brightness of 2,000 ANSI lumens with a contrast ratio of 500:1. The lower-priced 54c includes SVGA resolution (800 x 600), while the 74c offers XGA resolution (1,024 x 768). Additional features include:
- Three-LCD system;
- +/-15-degree digital keystone correction;
- Blackboard mode for projecting images on dark surfaces;
- "Low Mode" for reducing light output to 1,500 ANSI lumens, reducing fan noise to 33 dB and extending lamp life 33 percent to 3,000 hours;
- Component, composite and S-video connectors;
- Pre-programmed color modes;
- HDTV compatibility.
The PowerLite 54c and 74c are expected to be available this month for $1,699 and $2,399, respectively. For more information, visit http://www.epson.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at [email protected].
Related Keywords:Epson Intros New PowerLite Projectors
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved