|Page (1) of 1 - 08/20/02||email article||print page|
Eovia Releases VectorStyleCarrara Studio output module supports vector rendering
VectorStyle uses Electric Rain?s RAViX II technology, also used in the Swift3D vector product. It allows Carrara Studio 2 users to output 3D scenes into scalable vector-based animations that can be published on the Web. For rendering, it supports three levels of outlines, five levels of cartoon shading, two levels of gradient shading, shadows and specular highlights. Other features include:
- Support for Macromedia Flash 3, 4 and 5;/LI>
- Alternately output to EPS, Adobe Illustrator or SVG formats;/LI>
- Multiple rendering styles and effects;/LI>
- Control over levels of detail and curve rendering;/LI>
- Fully optimized files ready for publishing without further editing;/LI>
- Includes WebXport 2, the free Viewpoint plugin from Eovia.
VectorStyle is available now for a limited time for $99. After Oct. 19, the price will go up to $129. For more information, visit http://www.eovia.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Eovia Releases VectorStyle Carrara Studio output module supports vector rendering
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved