|Page (1) of 1 - 04/19/10||email article||print page|
Ensim Announces Immediate Availability of Ensim Unify Exchange Manager 2010Ensim to Demonstrate Advanced Solution for Managing Exchange 2010 at This Week's Microsoft Management Summit (April 19, 2010)
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 04/19/10 -- Microsoft Management Summit - Booth #665 -- Ensim Corporation, the leading provider of fine-grain user provisioning and change management software, today announced the immediate availability of the latest version of Ensim Unify Enterprise Exchange Manager, a software management tool that combines user provisioning with role-based, delegated administration and end user self-service to form a complete management solution for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. Ensim will offer live demonstrations of Ensim Unify Enterprise Exchange Manager at the Microsoft Management Summit (MMS) taking place at The Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada from April 19-23, 2010.
Part of an award-winning suite of integrated tools for fine-grain provisioning and management of Microsoft infrastructure, Ensim Unify Exchange Manager 2010 enables organizations to leverage the complete functionality of Microsoft's latest email server in a way that dramatically improves security, enables enforcement of policy and compliance initiatives, and demonstrates a 30% improvement in overall IT efficiency.
Using an organization's existing IT policy, Ensim Unify Exchange Manager allows Exchange system administrators to enable delegated administration of any complex management functions to help desk, HR personnel, and end users on a selective basis via an easy-to-use web-based portal. From mailbox rights delegation and distribution group management to multi-mailbox searches with no administrative level accounts required, Ensim Unify Enterprise Edition can actually decrease IT costs.
The latest version of Ensim Unify Exchange Manager includes the following features:
- Support for Auto-Populated Distribution Groups - Simple user interface allows employees to create lists on a self-service basis. Queries are stored to allow users to update the list at selected intervals, keeping lists updated at all times.
- Manage in the Cloud, On-Premise, or Both - Support for management of on-premise and cloud-based email solutions or a combination of both.
- Mobile Work Force Enablement - Support for the latest in mobility technologies including Blackberry, iPhone and Windows Mobile devices.
- Support for Automated Expiration of Distribution Groups - Allows administrators to configure various maintenance criteria to automate the expiration of groups, including:
- Time-based: Administrators can set a time-based expiry limit for automatic deletion of the group.
- Minimum number of group members: Allows administrators to set a minimum membership limit for each group.
- Last modified or used date: Users can set the idle usage/modification time for groups, allowing the system to delete groups if they are not used or modified within the specified time interval.
- Maximum number of Distribution Group members: Group administrators can limit the maximum number of allowed members of a Distribution Group and auto-populated Distribution Group.
- Distribution Group Preview: Allows users to preview the members of Dynamic Distribution Groups, making it significantly easier and faster to build a group of the appropriate size.
- Name Conventions: Allows users to employ multiple display names/email alias prefixes, while creating new Distribution Groups/auto-populated Dynamic Distribution Groups/Dynamic Distribution Groups.
"One of the more important features in Exchange 2010 is the ability to leverage distribution groups to provide regular communication without needing to send multiple emails, yet most larger organizations struggle with creating and managing their many thousands of group lists," said Scott Young, vice president of marketing and product management at Ensim Corporation. "Our latest version is designed to enforce business process rules while empowering employees to manage their distribution groups more effectively, which ultimately leads to increased security and productivity with lower IT costs."
Ensim Unify Enterprise Edition Exchange Manager is available immediately from Ensim and its resellers worldwide. For additional information, please visit http://www.ensim.com/products/ensim_unify/unify_enterprise_edition/microsoft_exchange_management.html or call 1-877-MY-ENSIM or 1-408-496-3700 from outside North America.
About Ensim Corporation
Founded in 1998, Ensim Corporation is the leading provider of user provisioning and access management software. Ensim products are used by service providers and enterprises worldwide to accelerate and enable deployment of integrated solutions, simplify and automate secure management of complex environments, and increase user and IT productivity. Ensim has over two million users under management and is Microsoft Gold Certified. For more information, visit www.ensim.com or contact Ensim at 1-877-693-6746 or 1-408-496-3700 outside the United States.
Ensim and the Ensim logo are registered trademarks of Ensim. All trademarks or registered trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords:Ensim Corporation, USA, Jordan, Marketwire, Apple Computer, Gold, Business, Email,