|Page (1) of 1 - 04/09/14||email article||print page|
Enhanced EzCheckPrinting Check Writer Allows Business Owners to Have More Control(April 09, 2014)
Jacksonville, FL, April 09, 2014 --(PR.com)-- Halfpricesoft.com believes small businesses need simple, flexible and affordable check printing software. Because of this, ezCheckprinting business check writing software has been updated to ensure more control at a lower cost for peace of mind. The new edition of EzCheckprinting business check writer has been released with many new functions as well as compatibility with network versions and Windows 8.1.
Designed with ease of use in mind, ezCheckPrinting software is straightforward and user-friendly for both Windows and Apple Mac users. Customers can use ezCheckPrinting software to print regular check to pay bill, print draft check with collect payment by fax and print blank check to fill in manually.
As always, EzCheckPrinting eliminates the need for expensive pre-printed checks. Customers can design and print professional checks with logo and MICR encoding easily in house. Furthermore, there is no extensive learning curve associated with this innovative and inexpensive check software. The updated version of business check software now is also compatible with Windows 8.1 as well as offering a network version to customers. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
with no cost and no obligation.
“Business owners get more control when utilizing ezCheckprinting business software,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Never a cost for customer support in our products including email, live chat and team view options
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/552035
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
Copyright 2010 PR.com
Related Keywords:Business, Legal & Law, Management, Communications, Education, Technology, Information, Internet, SoftwareBusiness, Management, Women in Business, Technology, Enterprise Software, Hardware & Peripherals, Information, Networking, SoftwarePhilanthropy & Non-profit, CharityBusiness, Accounting & Taxes