|Page (1) of 1 - 12/05/11||email article||print page|
Enhanced ERP Adoption Enables Increased Customer Base and Expanded Partner Network in 2011 for VAI(December 05, 2011)
RONKONKOMA, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/11 -- VAI (Vormittag Associates, Inc.), an award-winning ERP software provider, closes out 2011 with an enhanced suite of innovative software products, a growing customer base and a larger partner network. VAI focused on continuing to enhance its ERP solutions to help companies further streamline business operations, increase productivity and support growth with advanced reporting capabilities and business intelligence.
In 2011, VAI released several new and upgraded products to help companies improve collaboration, receive actionable data through analytic capabilities and create operational efficiencies across the enterprise, including:
- S2K Enterprise Release 5.0.3, the current version of VAI's S2K Enterprise Software suite
- Updates to S2K for Food, a solution designed specifically for the food industry that ensures users meet FDA food safety regulations
- S2K Analytics, an advanced business intelligence tool that helps customers retrieve actionable data from their ERP system to drive educated business decisions
- S2K Sales Force, a solution designed to improve collaboration among sales teams
- S2K New Suggested Purchasing, a module developed to help buyers make educated purchasing decisions
With the roll out of these new and updated products, VAI has taken measures to improve the user experience including drag-and-drop functionality, charts and graphs, customizable dashboards and more.
As a company highly devoted to meeting customer needs with industry-specific solutions, VAI grew its customer base with the addition of Au'Some Inc., candy manufacturer and distributor; Gamma Powersports Parts & Accessories, distributor of power sports parts; Kerotest Manufacturing Corp., producer of metal and plastic valves for the natural gas, chemical and steam markets; and Midwest Veterinary Purchasing Cooperative, Canadian-based distributor targeting the veterinary community, among others.
In addition, VAI expanded its partner network by developing strategic partnerships with companies including ADP, Xpedium and Agile Network. VAI values its partner program and strives to support its partners by offering competitively priced, cutting-edge technological products and services that will help companies stay competitive, profitable and grow their business.
VAI received a number of awards recognizing the Company and its products over the course of the year, including:
- Interactive Media Award (IMA) for Outstanding Achievement in Computer Software
- 2011 Inc. 500|5000 America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies list
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine's 2011 Provider Pros to Know
- 2011 Golden Bridge Awards for Innovation in Mobile Services
- Long Island Technology Hall of Fame Top 10 Long Island Technology Entrepreneurs
"Over the last year in particular, we have seen the ERP industry take significant strides in innovation," said Bob Vormittag, president and CEO, VAI. "It remains VAI's mission to maintain pace with advancing technology while creating solutions that support our customers' unique needs. We look forward to enhancing our products even further and achieving continued progress and growth in 2012."
About VAI (Vormittag Associates, Inc.)
VAI is an award-winning software developer and an IBM Premier Business Partner. Designed for the mid-range market, S2K Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Suite is used by a wide variety of mid-sized companies worldwide, with a number of clients in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, food and related service industries. Advanced applications such as Warehouse Management Systems, EDI, CRM, Business Analytics and e-Business provide companies the power to leverage their information technology investment. VAI is headquartered in Ronkonkoma, New York, with branch offices in Miami, Orlando, Chicago and Oroville, California. For more information, please contact Diane Dady at 800-824-7776, ext. 236 or visit www.vai.net.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: VAI, S2K Enterprise, ERP, ERP Software, Manufacturing, Sales, Applications, Distribution, Manufacturing/Production, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Business Issues, IT Management, Law & Regulations, Management, Sales, CEO/CFO, Sales, Marketwire, Inc., , IT (Information Technology), Sports, Medical, Agricultural Science, Computer Science, Business, Sports,