|Page (1) of 1 - 10/18/11||email article||print page|
EnerNOC Announces Latest Release of Its Industry-Leading Energy Management PlatformProduct Updates Enhance Auto DR Capabilities, Utility Functionality, Energy Efficiency and Bill Management, and User Experience (October 18, 2011)
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/18/11 -- EnerNOC, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENOC), a leading provider of energy management applications and services for the smart grid, today announced the latest release of its energy management platform. This release includes a number of enhancements to EnerNOC's platform, including advanced Automated Demand Response (AutoDR) dispatch capabilities and increased dispatch management functionality for utilities within DemandSMART, improved usability for large-scale EfficiencySMART deployments, and new bill management integration for EnerNOC's energy supply management tool, SupplySMART.
EnerNOC's Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) energy management platform is designed to integrate seamlessly with a variety of industry-standard systems and equipment, regardless of equipment manufacturer, including:
- Building automation and management systems;
- SCADA and other industrial monitoring systems;
- Bill management systems, and;
- New and existing metering equipment.
This open platform enables utilities and commercial, institutional, and industrial (C&I) customers to maximize the value of demand response and energy efficiency initiatives by unlocking valuable insights from real-time energy data without requiring the purchase of additional equipment.
"EnerNOC has invested over $100 million dollars in building our energy management platform and network infrastructure, an investment that has been fully focused on creating energy savings for electricity users and reliable demand-side resources for our utility customers," said Gregg Dixon, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Sales at EnerNOC. "Today's release strengthens our established leadership role in energy management and delivers value across our product suite."
Key updates in this release include:
- Increased AutoDR Capabilities: EnerNOC is the world's largest aggregator provider of C&I automated demand response with its DemandSMART application. EnerNOC recently expanded DemandSMART's AutoDR presence through a 150 megawatt contract with the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO). This platform release includes developments that will enable sites within EnerNOC's ancillary services program in Alberta to respond automatically within milliseconds.
- Optimized DemandSMART Utility Dashboard: DemandSMART's utility dashboard enables EnerNOC's utility partners to monitor and manage demand response resources. The redesigned dashboard provides utility personnel increased granularity and visibility into dispatch performance data, both at the aggregate and individual site levels, to enable easy and accurate real-time load reduction monitoring. The platform also facilitates advanced capabilities for dispatching demand response programs for specific zones within a service territory.
- Enhanced EfficiencySMART Portfolio View: EfficiencySMART is designed to help users manage energy usage across hundreds of sites. Its updated Portfolio view enables customers to group sites by region, business unit, building type, or other customizable criteria across up to ten levels of hierarchy. It also helps users to monitor and compare load factor to minimize demand charges across the customer's facilities during peak periods.
- SupplySMART Bill Management and Energy Market Insights: SupplySMART users will now be able to track and manage their utility bills through EnerNOC's SaaS platform. SupplySMART improves bill management efforts by helping customers identify anomalies or inconsistencies in bill information by comparing it to data from EnerNOC's real-time metering equipment. In addition, SupplySMART users are now able to use the platform to access frequently updated market reports to understand the latest market dynamics that drive energy purchase decision-making.
- User Experience Enhancements: Built on the latest web-based user interface technologies, EnerNOC's energy management platform is designed to deliver high-value dashboards and reports, quickly and easily. This release features 40 percent performance improvements in various aspects of the platform, as well as other user interface upgrades designed to facilitate improved usability for enterprise-class energy management initiatives.
"With terabytes of data streaming into our energy management platform throughout the year and a unique approach to analyzing and utilizing that data, EnerNOC is the clear leader in the energy data management field," said Hugh Scandrett, EnerNOC's Vice President of Engineering. "Energy data management is inspiring a new wave of engineers, and EnerNOC intends to continue our investments in core architecture, complex event processing, and user interface improvements so that we can offer our customers more value though our energy management platform."
For more information about EnerNOC's energy management applications, visit www.enernoc.com/solutions.
EnerNOC unlocks the full value of energy management for our utility and commercial, institutional, and industrial (C&I) customers by reducing real-time demand for electricity, increasing energy efficiency, improving energy supply transparency in competitive markets, and mitigating emissions. We accomplish this by delivering world-class energy management applications including DemandSMART, comprehensive demand response; EfficiencySMART, data-driven energy efficiency; SupplySMART, energy price and risk management; and CarbonSMART, enterprise carbon management. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) continuously supports these applications across thousands of C&I customer sites throughout the world. Working with more than 100 utilities and grid operators globally, we deliver energy, ancillary services, and carbon mitigation resources that provide cost-effective alternatives to investments in traditional power generation, transmission, and distribution. For more information, visit www.enernoc.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements in this press release regarding management's future expectations, beliefs, intentions, goals, strategies, plans or prospects, including, without limitation, statements relating to the capabilities of EnerNOC's energy management platform and to the future growth and success of the Company, may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "could," "could increase the likelihood," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "is planned," "may," "should," "will," "will enable," "would be expected," "look forward," "may provide," "would" or similar terms, variations of such terms or the negative of those terms. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors including those risks, uncertainties and factors referred to under the section "Risk Factors" in EnerNOC's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, as well as other documents that may be filed by EnerNOC from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. As a result of such risks, uncertainties and factors, EnerNOC's actual results may differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements discussed in or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. EnerNOC is providing the information in this press release as of this date and assumes no obligations to update the information included in this press release or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: EnerNOC, demand response, AutoDR, energy efficiency, software, energy, platform, SaaS, Broadcast, Post/Production, Management, Streaming, Management, Data Management, Business, Marketing, Standards/Initiatives, Internet Media, Marketwire, , Business, Other,