|Page (1) of 1 - 06/13/12||email article||print page|
EnerNOC Announces Latest Release of Industry-Leading Energy Management Application Platform, Launches First Mobile App(June 13, 2012)
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/13/12 -- EnerNOC, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENOC), a leading provider of energy management applications for the smart grid, today announced the latest release of its award-winning energy management application platform. EnerNOC's platform collects real-time energy data from thousands of commercial, institutional, and industrial sites, integrates it with external data feeds such as market and weather data, and presents users with intuitive dashboards, tools, and reports to become better energy managers. In addition, EnerNOC has announced the release of its first mobile application.
Key updates to the EnerNOC Energy Management Application Platform in this release include:
- Enhanced Data Quality and Data Management Tools: EnerNOC collects real-time energy data from over 12,500 sites worldwide, logging more than 50 million data points every day.
- New Program Support: DemandSMART functionality has been expanded to support rules from new programs that are scheduled to begin in June 2012, taking the total number of demand response programs supported to 46, the most comprehensive offering in the industry.
- EnerNOC Performance Dashboard (EPD) 2.0: This major update to the DemandSMART user interface includes enhanced search capability, improved performance, and more streamlined access to site and account data.
- Utility Portal: The utility portal, which allows utilities to dispatch and manage demand response assets in real time from a centralized interface, includes support for new programs with more robust dispatch and measurement requirements.
- Reporting: EnerNOC has expanded its library of pre-defined reports, including the addition of enhanced insight into off-schedule energy consumption and other common energy efficiency opportunities.
"EnerNOC's platform provides the tools and functionality our customers need to be better energy managers," said Hugh Scandrett, EnerNOC's Vice President of Engineering. "These latest updates improve the overall savings opportunity by maximizing demand response dispatch performance and leveraging new tools to find energy efficiency savings."
The EnerNOC mobile app provides on-the-go access to essential real-time energy data for EnerNOC's 5,300 customers. Commercial, institutional, and industrial energy users who utilize DemandSMART to participate in demand response or EfficiencySMART for continuous energy efficiency will now be able manage demand response dispatch performance on the go, monitor energy use trends, and identify opportunities for greater efficiency, all in an intuitive, mobile-optimized application.
Key features of the EnerNOC mobile app include:
- Demand Response Dispatch Management: Before the summer dispatch season begins, customers will gain an at-a-glance view of dispatches occurring throughout their portfolio of facilities through the EnerNOC app. Whether they manage a single site or hundreds spread across the globe, the EnerNOC app summarizes performance so that energy managers can focus their curtailment efforts where they matter most.
- Mobile-Optimized Energy Profiling: EnerNOC's customers have saved hundreds of millions of dollars by tracking their real-time energy usage through EnerNOC's energy management software. The EnerNOC app offers site-by-site energy data, including intuitive charts and key measurements of maximum, minimum, and average kilowatt-hour demand, as well as load factor. Data refreshes automatically so that customers can be sure they are looking at up-to-the-minute information.
- One Click Access to Relevant Site Staff: For multi-facility organizations, coordination is essential. The EnerNOC app centralizes staff contact information within each facility record so that energy managers can be certain that their key contacts are informed about demand response performance and other energy management objectives. A call or an email is just a click away.
- Site-by-Site Search: Energy managers need clear ways to organize their facilities. The EnerNOC app's built-in search function helps them key in on the facility they are targeting.
- Secure Sign-In: EnerNOC customers use their current secure username and password to access the app, ensuring that their energy data is protected and secure.
The EnerNOC app is available for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch with iOS 4.3+ and Android phones/devices with Android 2.2+. Additional information about EnerNOC's application suite is available at http://www.enernoc.com/our-technology.
EnerNOC unlocks the full value of energy management for our utility and commercial, institutional, and industrial (C&I) customers by reducing real-time demand for electricity, increasing energy efficiency, improving energy supply transparency in competitive markets, and mitigating emissions. We accomplish this by delivering world-class energy management applications including DemandSMART, comprehensive demand response; EfficiencySMART, continuous energy savings; SupplySMART, energy price and risk management; and CarbonSMART, enterprise carbon management. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) continuously supports these applications across thousands of C&I customer sites throughout the world. Working with more than 100 utilities and grid operators globally, we deliver energy, ancillary services, and carbon mitigation resources that provide cost-effective alternatives to investments in traditional power generation, transmission, and distribution. For more information, visit www.enernoc.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements in this press release regarding management's future expectations, beliefs, intentions, goals, strategies, plans or prospects, including, without limitation, statements relating to the future growth and success of the Company's energy management applications and services, and the ability of customers to derive benefits from those applications and services, may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "could," "could increase the likelihood," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "is planned," "may," "should," "will," "will enable," "would be expected," "look forward," "may provide," "would" or similar terms, variations of such terms or the negative of those terms. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors including those risks, uncertainties and factors referred to under the section "Risk Factors" in EnerNOC's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, as well as other documents that may be filed by EnerNOC from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. As a result of such risks, uncertainties and factors, EnerNOC's actual results may differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements discussed in or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. EnerNOC is providing the information in this press release as of this date and assumes no obligations to update the information included in this press release or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: EnerNOC mobile app, mobile energy management, energy management software, smart grid, Marketwire, Email, Other,