|Page (1) of 1 - 03/06/12||email article||print page|
Enablon Announces Record Results for 2011Looks Ahead in 2012 With Strategic Partnerships, Advanced Technology, Content and Services to Enable the Sustainable Company (March 06, 2012)
CHICAGO, IL and PARIS -- (Marketwire) -- 03/06/12 -- Enablon, the world's leading sustainability software provider, today announced record results for 2011. The company experienced triple-digit growth in multiple regions, and raised an additional $15 million in funding to accelerate its development. In addition, Enablon reached several major product milestones throughout the year and plans to increase its international expansion in 2012.
Enablon's mission is to enable the Sustainable Company. The company offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of software, content and technology for end-to-end management of sustainability performance. It provides on-premise and SaaS solutions for Corporate Responsibility and Responsible Supply Chain Management, EH&S Performance and Compliance Management, Safety & Risk Management and Energy & Carbon Management.
Enablon increased its market leadership in 2011. Major orders came from new and existing customers who are some of the world's leading corporations. Additionally, the company expanded operations in the U.K., Canada and the U.S., inked multiple strategic partnerships and launched Wizness, the wise business network for sustainability professionals.
"2011 was truly an outstanding year," said Dan Vogel, CEO of Enablon. "With added financial strength, strategic partnerships, new innovative solutions and an expanded global footprint, we look forward to another year of continued growth."
Year-end highlights include:
- Won major customers across all industries
- Grew customer base to more than 300 global corporations as well as thousands of large companies and SMEs
- Expanded Enablon technology user base to more than 300,000
- Raised $15M in funding from Environmental Technologies Fund
- Launched Wizness, the world's first sustainability network www.wizness.com
- Expanded international presence in Europe, UK, Canada and the USA
- Earned accreditation by the Carbon Disclosure Project
- Received certification from the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Recognized as a world Leader in the Sustainability Space by major analyst research firms
Enablon is the world's leading software provider of Sustainability Management solutions. More than 300 global companies and 300,000 users worldwide use Enablon solutions to improve the reporting and management of their environmental and social performance, control their risks and reduce costs. Enablon provides on-premises and SaaS solutions and an advanced online Sustainability platform called Wizness. Through its partnership network, Enablon operates in more than 160 countries.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Enablon, Canada, USA, Marketwire, , Financial, Business,